Server Crashes/Restarts

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crimson Guard.

• this is for everyones information:

in the event of a server crash or a restart please remember to exit the game totally and restart using the launcher.
    if this isnt done then it makes it impossible for other ppl to rejoin the server after a restart/crash/update.

point i case today, not everybody got kicked from the server, just 1 player was left and he/she didnt have the sense to log off and restart with the launcher. even tho over a period of 1/2 hr no one else logged on - because they couldnt - this player didnt see something was amiss.

at this time its unreliable for the SP's to do a server restart using telnet as most of the time the server wont reboot. and OP has to do it himself.

so please ppl remember these simple instructions - exit the game and restart with the launcher in the event of a crash/restart/update. so the rest of us can get back on and play.

thankyou.

• Just like to know if the same happens to people who get disconnected for any reason other then server crash/restart....can they exit ...start launcher then rejoin ..or do they have to wait for a server crash and restart ..cus ive got DC...and havent been able to get back in game yet ...

• should b running

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• It's not for you only. The same is here.

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

• its back

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    its back

Lots of kisses to OP

All Hail OP

@usul - If i ever see that you (bad stuff) about other clans again (no matter if you hide it in Roleplay stories or say it public) it will be the last thing you have said here in this community.

If you have a problem with what Ive said here... then leave my forum and my server!

OK

• Server is Down again. I wish this tellnet thing for the SP's can be figured out.

This really sux. How in the world can we build the CF community with the server going down so much?

We must Please solve the tellnet issue. I love the CF community.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• I finaly got everything installed on this comp and the server is empty but i can't join.

0120 gmt

Member of the Honerable {UAC}

• For those who dont no when the server experience the big crashes where like it doesnt come on after a min or 2 it will most likely not come back until the server restart which is for me around 12:30 am US eastern standard.