Posts by Rover

Clan bank and Stores ..
    Would be nice to have a clan bank and stores on planet or base .. access by password ..
    All system can have a base or planet where this can be done .. and only activated when the system is rented ..
    Would save having to use char slots for stores and bank ..
    And please please please .. on the char load up screen .. can we transfer money between our different chars..ie from trade char to fighters .. and so on ..would be cool if we could do the same for weapons and equitment as well ..

Take it we have another attack today ...seems lots of weird things happening in game .. no map screen .. no names ... no trade routes ... just bought tobbaco from sol to nb ..but price is the same ..?????????

you say its not connecting ? and everythings loaded in ok ?
    One last thing to try ...it happened to me ...
    I could not connect as well ... didnt show any servers online ..
    Pressed windows key while still in CF server menu.. got back into windows ..and there it was .. vista asking permission to connect to server ... pressed'd yes went back to cf menu ..and hey was working ...dont know ifs thats your problem ..

Rover ..comes from my days in the armed forcers..was Section Cmdr of Tank Hunting team callsign .. Rover 11 .....just dropped the 11

Saxon Mate it all boils down to a lack of communication between players in game ..which i sad to say the least...maybe a player thinks not warning or saying anything gives them a better advantage..it never use to be like this ...we have to look at whats changed??

Hi guys ...Just to let everyone know ...laptop went broke on me ...will be taken it to get looked at ..hope it can be repaired ..so will be out of game for a while until repairs are done ..Have fun ..see you all later ...

Just a Observation about Ping rates.....use to play with a high ping rate of 360...after OP's ugrade ping now down to 300/320..with no loss or fluctuation most times.
    Any ping rate upto 340 is ok for pvp..340 =360 ok for NCP'S....over 360 best just to trade ..my ping does fluctuate sometimes due to the 8/10 countrys it has to go through to reach the sever ..anyone outside europe might have the same problem with ping and flucuation rates ..its not always the server ..its trying to get to it ..anyway thanks to Op for getting the lagg down .

Just like to know if the same happens to people who get disconnected for any reason other then server crash/restart....can they exit ...start launcher then rejoin ..or do they have to wait for a server crash and restart ..cus ive got DC...and havent been able to get back in game yet ...

Agree with you about the Karak....managed to buy one after it was unbugged but befor the size change ...great ship to fly and fight with ....now use a haidar cus it just as big but can carry more ..as you say karak is a ship no one will use now ...shame

Another way Saxon is to get a middle man to sell them for you ..sort of fence so to speak..but sure you have thought of that already...

Look for other chars there stilll here playing away..but seem to be keeping very quite ... practising PvP... this is just a observation ..