6 x Class 10

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Doc.

• Ok i went through all of coalition space and none of the ships mount 6 class 10 guns. they're all 2x9, 4x10.

what gives? are there any 6 x 10 ships?

also, i bought 2 coalition torpedo launchers, but it won't let me buy any ammo, saying i'm full. I clearly have more cargo (though i didn';t think that your ammo took up room) and i have the cash.

double what gives?

• Coalition Torp needs 100 Cargo points each.

Click the image above to visit us.

• Centaurian is releasing a DB update soon that will settle those discrepencies in the posted information. The Deimos and Scepter both sport 6 lv 10 slots, but both are tremendously low on agility (as I suspect any I missed are as well). Balance is important in this mod and the coalition ships were unbalanced... they were toned down a bit so that they'd be on par with the others. :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by Boyscout
    there are at least 2 i know about, but u need permission for them

and both of them fly like a brick - a heavy armed brick... :rolleyes:

the ceptyr is a little more agile than the deimos but nonetheless a sitting duck in pvp.

The only secure computer is one that's unplugged, locked in a safe, and buried 20 feet under the ground in a secret location - and i'm not even too sure about that one... --- Dennis Huges, FBI.

• What about the Cypher :D

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

Centaurian is releasing a DB update soon that will settle those discrepencies in the posted information

Actually, Lance, ship info like this is in individual ship infocards, which I did not work on... Maybe I can get to that, next round 8o

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)