A message to the AFL Crossfire server

There are 32 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Tyrael.

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I will certainly pay them a visit and for them to ban you Op, tells me, these are people we already know.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• GRRR ! [3]

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• The theft of the Portal's property is a serious matter. Can you tell us anything about those involved in this crime and what connections they have to you? Is there anything we can do to aid SWAT's efforts to defend against the modding and proliferation of CF?

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• i just had a look at their forum... they have the original CF maps there
    they have an ASF
    they have an CSF
    they have serveral other things stolen from our community

they still claim there that they didnt violated the licence agreement but in the next moment they say they did change files that came with CF (which is a violation of the licence agreement)

my reply:

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• forum addy?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I can't believe it!

AFL mean no threat to SWAT CF I just can't believe you guys are so anal about this.

The CF mod for the Freelancer game in my opinion is just the same as counterstike is for Halflife it's a friggin mod to be played and enjoyed by as many people as possible. It could only be seen as a compliment to OP and the other creators that we wish to share in his universe.

Such a small community such as AFL and you guys just want to beat it up...typical.

I have read alot of posts on this forum, it seems this larger community has ALOT of negativity about it, I know that even if I could play here I would soon leave as I don't like having a good time with arseholes only dicks do that eh SWAT. I certainly seems from what I have read in this forum so far you have plenty of dicks to go around, no wonder you arseholes are so full of yourselves.

Comon bring it, some of you guys must be reasonably good, so bring it show us how good you guys are.

How about some...friendly competition...

• First off id like to say what an idiot, you must be to come here and attack a community in which you have never been part.

Your comments are that of a child with no brains.

I have played on this server now for over 200 hours and never experienced any negativity of which you speak.

As for dicks and arseholes how can you judge people you dont know.

The only dicks and arseholes are people like you who come here just to attack us.

OP created this mod and has spent countless hours and money in doing so, and if you ask me he should cut short that dead line he gave.

Imo he should report you tomorrow.

Then we will see who the dicks are.

• @ Sublight it is called intellectual property rights so sponges' like you cant take advantage. Also you must be the "dick" because a head with no brain of it's own.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

Originally posted by Sublite
    I can't believe it!

AFL mean no threat to SWAT CF I just can't believe you guys are so anal about this.

The CF mod for the Freelancer game in my opinion is just the same as counterstike is for Halflife it's a friggin mod to be played and enjoyed by as many people as possible.

Your opinion is worthless. OP made the mod, you did not. OP decides what the mod may or may not be used for, you do not. You speak the words of a pirate. If you want to have as many people as possible enjoy a mod, make your own or reference the people who like this one to us (our server can handle the influx players, we don't need you to take the liberty to siphon away potential growth of turnout).

It could only be seen as a compliment to OP and the other creators that we wish to share in his universe.

OP should take your violation of license agreement as a compliment? If you wanted to do this so bad why not get permission? For all you know we may have supported your efforts. Your manner of "sharing" is a slap in the face to everyone who has ever endeavored to create this mod.

Such a small community such as AFL and you guys just want to beat it up...typical.

Maybe if your small community wasn't stealing from ours we wouldn't have to beat it up.

I have read alot of posts on this forum, it seems this larger community has ALOT of negativity about it, I know that even if I could play here I would soon leave as I don't like having a good time with arseholes only dicks do that eh SWAT. I certainly seems from what I have read in this forum so far you have plenty of dicks to go around, no wonder you arseholes are so full of yourselves.

Negativity of posts on this site are due to underlying conflicts, vendettas, and RP troubles. If you actually took the time to play on the server you would realize that many of the flamers on this site are completely unrepresentative of the CF gaming community. Don't complain about a problem unless you have something to contribute towards a solution. As for us having plenty of dicks to go around, it's odd to hear that coming from one. Nobody likes a hypocrite.

Comon bring it, some of you guys must be reasonably good, so bring it show us how good you guys are.

What the hell are you smoking? Of course we've got good people. Unless you pirates are crackpot aces too you're all bark and no bite. Guess what though? It doesn't even matter. No ISP will touch your server once they know that you're breaking international copyright laws. OP's demands are reasonable and presented in a polite, respectful way. Accept them or reject them... that's your business.

How about some...friendly competition...

Sure, how about after you do what the admin said and ask for forgiveness? Nobody here likes conflict, but remember that it was your community that picked the fight.

I don't know how you can justify this all, but if you know something that we don't please, by all means, shed some light on it. I don't have any quarrel with you and I'm sure you're a nice guy, but wrong has been done to this server and it will not go unpunished. Don't waste your time posting here unless you've got a real point to make. We don't appreciate SPAM here in threads as serious as this one. I hope you consider this matter thoroughly and discuss it amongst your associates and community. A good day to you. One way or another there will be more posts, so let's keep things civil to avoid escalations that you may later regret.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Crossfire isn't the only mod that is exclusively to one server.
    Asylum 51 has only one server too and they don't like other people to use their mod on other servers.

• exactly this why i didnt post any links to their forum... lol

well it speaks for itself that the AFL guys come here to insult ppl for no reason and break the forum rules this way
    but what i take really serious is the comparison of CF with camperstrike .... GRRRRRRRRRR

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• CF server is the only FL server i ever plyed :D

i saw that AFL server on my list it was with password but recently password was removed
    its ping average is 390

the onley other game i playd online was WoW but it was expensive to play :O

Sublite
    insults never make things better only worse

• ok ppl THAT IS INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday i looked a little bit over the forum and noticed a discussion about rp tags... nothing really interesting besides the fact that one guy made a suggest with an example on the AFL forum

that guy posted how a rp-tag should look like... and i already wondered why this rp-tag looked like this [x][Hark]nickname[x] -> Hark = baldwins clan from NQ
    well ok yesterday i thought "hmm maybe is doesnt mean anything"
    but today i checked the AFL forum a little more
    ... and what do i see there?
    A r39 banner in the signature of a member of this community... oh and its not just an ordinary r39... its our well known fake friend R39_Fluffy which was sent to CF to cause trouble with supercars not long ago
    fluffy which did break server rules of our server... fluffy which infiltrated fallen

actually it does prove that r39 used fakes to infiltrate CF clans... it does also prove that r39 hark are involved in this "stolen CF"-matter

this evening/afternoon (depending on when i have some time) i will extract all information that could be useful from the AFL server

hell its getting VERY interesting here
    ... ppl which host a CF server for the enemies of CF

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• 1. Had you made a formal request to OP, the results may have been much different rather than hijacking his mod. Which you did and modified files to make it work for you. Asking is a good thing.

2. Assholes?? No m8, we take an extreme pride in Crossfire and what we have.

3. Yes we do fight and argue from time to time, but we are a family and that is what families do. However, at the end of the day, we are just peachy.

4. Bring it?? Cool. I attest that the pilots on CF are some of the best in Freelancer, considering that many are made up of some of the oldest and best Freelancer clans out there. As always there are better pilots in each server, but do not come here thinking we are chumps.

5. Freindly competition? Ok, we can do that. You guys can come here, but make sure you wear tags representing your server [AFL] Playername.

We have honor so we will not start killing until you are well equipped. You never know, you might find out you like it here rather then running off at the mouth about us.

• the proof that r39 is involved in this mess:

plz dont go to that forum to cause any trouble... we are better than those

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,