Posts by {PHQ}_Interceptor

Hi OP.

I have just come to log on to the server and all my charaters are missing could you help me please.

My Characters are {PHQ}_Interceptor {PHQ}_Inter_Trader and {PHQ}_Inter_Store

Kind Regards

Dave.

Hello guys and gals.
    Just a quick post to let you all know PHQ have returned after all most 2 years.
    We are renting helios again and are still pirates ect.
    Now the reason for such a long absence, well its all my fault.
    I switched over to linux and have been working ever since on a way of making freelancer run.
    Well this week i had the breakthrough i had been looking for and i am pleased to be back.
    I will post in time for anybody who is interested a how to for all you linux fans out there :P

Best Regards.
    {PHQ}_Interceptor

First off id like to say what an idiot, you must be to come here and attack a community in which you have never been part.

Your comments are that of a child with no brains.

I have played on this server now for over 200 hours and never experienced any negativity of which you speak.

As for dicks and arseholes how can you judge people you dont know.

The only dicks and arseholes are people like you who come here just to attack us.

OP created this mod and has spent countless hours and money in doing so, and if you ask me he should cut short that dead line he gave.

Imo he should report you tomorrow.

Then we will see who the dicks are.

Hi guys just to let you all know phq now rent helios.
    We just completed the payment.
    Having been here now for allmost a year on and off.
    We felt it was time we became a real part of this community.

We will post details for system rules once i have spoken to all our members.

Thakyou all guys, i'ts so much fun here we look forward to another good year.

All the best {PHQ}_Interceptor