BD clan disbanded

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Raekur.

• yup my clan is now shut down. i have been unable to keep it going with me not being able to be on constantly and i dont have the time to handle it. i will be removing my tags asap but i request that Lance aka Drakon be allowed to keep his tags as he has worked hard on his chars and will not be on commonly. i will be making some chars with different names, so try to spot me on the server and ask me why on the server ^^.
    good luck to the other clan leaders, as u have done a great job leading ur clans and i hope u last long :))

Lashan

• You could just look for temporal new leader untill you find some more time to be able to play, but disbanding the clan seems easier for ya.

No hard feelings ;)

• Everyone we ever recruited is gone. I'm around even less often than she is, so a change in leadership is not practical. The clan is dead; it got off to a hard start, struggled for awhile, never found a niche in the RP scheme of the server, and then fell apart. The thread is not for debate or criticism, it is an announcement.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• Sorry to hear it :(

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• sad to hear it ;(

My life My death My world My Living. Living in the past causes sorrow Living in the future causes hope.
    Which one will You choose?
    Mess With The Best ........................................ Die Like The Rest ........................................

Chief Information Officer of IOC

"We've come a long way since then - We have grown, we have prospered, we have flourished. But we will never forget." - Independent Operators' Consortium

• Okay I'm going to go out on a limb here. And don't take this as the official viewpoint of the IOC. It's just my opinion.
    It seems to me that the level of clan and freelancer activity on the server has been dropping ever since the ASF VS CSF Roleplay got underway. I don't know why, but it seems that many pilots have gotten so caught up in ASF-CSF roleplay related issues that they have stopped logging on to avoid combat, or have forgotten about most other CF activities.

In the past few weeks we have seen:
    1) OP banning people from NY, presumably because people were going there to hide from RP related pvp (ban was later recinded)
    2) incessant sniping about who's lagging and who's not because some pilots are impossible to kill. This wouldn't be such a big issue if it didn't have such consequences for those of us in ASF or CSF clans.
    3) The dearth of attendance at server events. I tihnk interest in imagining, plotting, and carrying out ASF V CSF campaigns has overshadowed interest in weekly events; among those of us who are still left.

Like I said, it's just an opinion, and quite possibly wrong. So I'd like to hear everyone else's feedback. If it is found that the ASF CSF RP is in fact bad for overall attendance and participation on the server, I suggest we put it to bed for a while.

Let the brickbats fly.

• This ASF and CSF problem is what kept me away from Server Clans. I thought I will join some Server Clan. I was reminded continuously that we are CSF or that guys are ASF so you will have to kill them or they will kill you. I have very good friends in all clans. I decided to hell with this concept and make a new clan and to fight aliens and trade in their systems. I was picked up on that also as many people said I am siding the Coalition so the whole Server would kill me and my clan :(X(

My basic aim is to friendly to all clans and help fellow players in Altair space against aliens.

I do not take part in Server events as many people in one system make my connection lag and I am killed constantly :(X(

THE FASTEST ONE

• Lashan you can join my clan. It would be great to have a member of your caliber in my clan. My clan needs all the help it can get. :D

THE FASTEST ONE

• the asf/csf roleplay is something for those that want to play it... nobody is forces
    and history does show that the best battles were those rp fights and we had extreme high activities these times

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Since this is the first time i've been on in a long time, I'll just keep this short...

Lashan, Drak sorry about you clan :\...I'd hate to lose contact with you guys though...I'll email when I can...

Frothing disease to your enemies!

--Blur

Originally posted by supercars
    Lashan you can join my clan. It would be great to have a member of your caliber in my clan. My clan needs all the help it can get. :D

sry but i will be staying FL forever now. this is also a post to show that i will not be accepting any clan invitations, so plz dont ask me as i will say no.

sry but i will be staying FL forever now

and in future? ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• So all you plan on doing is flying around seeing how much money you can make? Being a FL kinda limits you on what things you can participate in. Since it seems that several people here happen to like you I think you may want to reconsider.

~MN~Raekur