CFPD at WAR with 666

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• After 666 leadership said they will not invade Tarsus, 666 pilots did so anyway.

And like the cowards they are (imagine that), they ran with their white flags.

CFPD is at war with 666 and it will not end until they are entirely eradicated.

CFPD pilots are ordered to search, destroy and rape 666 anywhere, anytime and without mercy.

666 can stop this war with a payment of 6 billion credits.

Edit: In conversation with a 666 member in texas, it seems that Garfield and BlackDevil are brothers and both lie regularly.

So I add dishonorable to my list of charges.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• oh goody...that will give me something to do when the server is....relatively quiet ^^

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• ohh...finally....blood [2]

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• Alors ce coup ci je le met en français et c'est vous qui traduirez.
    Vous n'avez rien compris, les 666 voulez just faire un petit event pour prendre un vaisseau, en faisant une grosse bataille comme dans les films, j'ai avertie les CFPD que nous allions venir pour qu'il puisse ce reunir pour que ce sois une grosse bataille , le but de notre mission etait de voler un vaisseau et la mission des CFPD etait de nous en empecher. Mais voila encore une fois les problem de communication ont tout gaché. Dommage ça aurai pu etre tres marrant.

Maintenant vous ete trop content vous avez pu faire marcher vos alliance, depuis que vous vous faisiez chier a tuer des npc.

merci
    (help french gamer for the translation)

• Hmmmm.... [8] Je pense que je vais donner quelques support por les ennemis de mes ennemis... en secret, bien sur... car je ne peux pas facer un guerre ouvert contre les CFPD

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Nous etions entrain de devenir un grand clan, nous comptions peut etre acheter un system, avec un peu d'entrainement ça serait devenus tres amusant pour tout le monde.
    Crossfire et le meilleur mod de freelancer, et votre serveur et le mieux organisé que j'ai vu , met vous taper d'abord et vous chercher a comprendre apres.

Mes amis et moi somme un peu degouté mais ne criez pas victoire trop vite les français sont tenace.

• BG will stay out of that due to other business and rp/action on CF

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• J'aimerais tellement revenir en arriere, tout ceci est a cause de moi, j'ai pris l'initiative d'organiser ce petit jeu, ça a tres mal tourné, ne serait il pas possible de remettre les compteur a zero et que l'on fixe des regles qu'on veut organiser une bataille entre deux clans?

• Translation for frenchspeakers.
    Traduction pour francophones.

Message de Gunny :

CFPD en guerre avec 666

Après que le chef des 666 a dit qu'ils n'envahiraient pas Tarsus, les pilotes 666 l'ont cependant fait.

Et comme des lâches (imaginez ça), ils coururent avec leurs drapeaux blancs.

CFPD est en guerre avec 666 et cela ne prendra pas fin aussi longtemps qu'ils n'auront pas entièrement été éradiqués.

Des pilotes de CFPD ont reçu l'ordre de rechercher, détruire et violer 666 n'importe où, n'importe quand, et sans pitié.

666 peuvent arrêter cette guerre avec un paiement de 6 milliards de crédits.

Édition : Dans la conversation avec un membre 666 dans le Texas, il semble que Garfield et BlackDevil sont des frères et tous les deux se retrouvent régulièrement.

Ainsi j'ajoute le déshonneur à ma liste de charges.

----

Message de (IOC)Burro : Grosse erreur, clan 666. préparez-vous à mourir. IOC est totalement allié avec CFPD.

----

Post scriptum : MN clan gives its support to CFPD. 666 clan is often seen in Texas, Rhenland and New London. Last time where 666 members were seen, it was in Altair (Yakutsk and Sovietskaya).

[36] [8]

• DarkHunter explained what 666 wanted to do.

He told we did not understand. Clan 666 wanted to steal a ship while a battle like in the movies... He told also that clan 666 had explained to CFPD that 666 clan went for meeting and doing a big battle.

(Comment of Hispanius : 666 clan has got what they looked for, no ?)

DarkHunter explained too that 666 clan made a mission : to steal a ship, and they waited that CFPD clan had to stop 666, just for fun.

(Comment of Hispanius : oh... It was only a friendly PvP ? Liars !) :D

--

DarkHunter told that 666 started to become a great clan, for buying a system, with Pvp training, he told it could be fun for everybody. He told too that Crossfire is the better mod of Freelancer, and this server is the best organized that he has never seen, but he told that we strike 666 before understanding. He said, him and his friends of 666, that they are a little bit disgusted but that we have not to shout victory too fast, because he said that frenchies will resist.

(Comment of Hispanius : Ah ah ah ! Frenchies of MN and else clans (americans and germans) will resist too, and 666 will give up.)
    :P

[36] [8]

• [SIZE=4].....RIEN A FAIRE D ' ETRE BANNI.......MAIS SACHE..... [/SIZE]
    Édition : Dans la conversation avec un membre 666 dans le Texas, il semble que Garfield et BlackDevil sont des frères et tous les deux se retrouvent régulièrement.Ainsi j'ajoute le déshonneur à ma liste de charges.
    Et nous habitons à 1700 Kms l ' un de l ' autre

GUNNY .

EN plus d 'etre une chevre qui répete que des conneries sache que
    Blackdevil n ' est pas mon frere .Nous ne sommes pas de la même famille.

Mon frère est mort le 17 mai 1984 au ZAIRE , au combat ,sous mes yeux..........!.pour sauver de la barbaries des coopérants AMERICAINS & FRANCAIS CIVILS....!
    Il était , comme moi ;
    Sous Officier dans la LEGION ETRANGERE
    et il n ' y avait aucun GI ' s....ce jour là.....
    pourtant il y avait de vos compatriotes....!

Heureusement , tous les AMERICAINS ne sont pas comme toi .

MAIS TOI........TU ES COMME TON PRESIDENT ACTUEL
    UNE GROSSE MERDE.........!!

[SIZE=3]THE ONLY FRENCH CAT WHICH PILOTS BY DRINKING ( hips )[/SIZE]

• Well well,

this is it then. I warned Garfield for their bold actions but who am i.
    Now it is obvious they are in deep s... .
    I believe the history of 666 started with Vampirette du cosmos, a misunderstanding in my opinion.
    Anyway this war will bring some more action.

666 can stop this war with a payment of 6 billion credits

that's very lol

Maybe an idea for the next clan :Bankers with loans at a huge rage!

Maybe an idea for the next clan :Bankers with loans at a huge rage!

sry it has to be
    Maybe an idea for the next clan :Bankers with loans at a huge rate !

• Translation into english language from Garfield's post :

Garfield said :

....IT DOES NOT MATTER TO BE BANISHED...... BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW....

Edition: In the conversation with a member 666 in Texas, it seems that Garfield and BlackDevil are brothers and both are found regularly. (Gunny)

Garfield added this : And we live in 1700 km both.

Garfield said also :

In more of being a goat which repeats only bullshits, you've to know that Blackdevil is not my brother, we aren't from same family.

My brother died on May 17th 1984 in ZAIRE, while a fight, under my eyes.........! to save from cruelties of co-operators AMERICAINS & FRENCH CIVIL....! He was, like me an Under-Officer in the LEGION ETRANGERE (foreign legion) an there is not GI'S that day.....

However there were your compatriots....! Fortunately, all the AMERICANS are not like you. BUT YOU........YOU'RE LIKE YOUR CURRENT PRESIDENT, A LARGE SHIT.........!!

----

Comment of Hispanius :

Xenophobia has not its place in this forum where we talk about game ! [3]

[36] [8]

• allo le parisien...traduit tout ou RIEN...!
    Au lieu de faire des commentaires

Il manque un bout.........et ça change tout.........!!

Donc tu est juge et partie................!! [72]

• An insult to any of my countrymen is an insult to me. You know nothing of the nature of Americans and even less about our chosen leader. Your comments offend me, but that aside though Garfield, I still would have hunted you down anyway. I won't be around much, but if I see a 666 member my sights will find him. If you cannot maitain positive relations with clans of that size you surely won't take any effort to get along with mine. 666 is a threat to the peace and will be dealt with. :evil:

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

Originally posted by Marshal Cunningham
    An insult to any of my countrymen is an insult to me. You know nothing of the nature of Americans and even less about our chosen leader. Your comments offend me, but that aside though Garfield, I still would have hunted you down anyway. I won't be around much, but if I see a 666 member my sights will find him. If you cannot maitain positive relations with clans of that size you surely won't take any effort to get along with mine. 666 is a threat to the peace and will be dealt with. :evil:

You speak about insults, or about the truth.?
    YOUR fellow countryman offends the memory of my Brother but for you ...... is normal .......!
    Who offends who !!
    You are on that you know how to read in ........?
    Find better the next time

Such leader, such guild...............??