CFPD at WAR with 666

There are 46 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• I may have misunderstood, but Garfield says I reload? Sure m8. I could be mistaken though.

It may be the wrong policy in some people's eyes, but CFPD reaction to invasion is swift and brutal. As we would expect any clan to react the same. So it is not personal.

Darkhunter and I have exchanged pm's on this matter.

CFPD will stand down provided 666 maintains proper manners for clan system rules.

So post your clear intentions here and agree to stick to them.

If 666 wants to do some rp with CFPD that is fine too, but once again, make your intentions clear.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• DAMMIT!!!!! I MISSED ANOTHER WAR!!!!!!!!!!
    (gotta figure out how to get the wife to work more so I can play more) :D:D:D:D

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• *turnsyodavoiceon*
    irritated i am
    "Haven of peace" and "invading systems" not together fit
    no logic i can find in it
    *turnsyodavoiceoff*

btw. thx for translation

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• R8R said these words :

*turnsyodavoiceon* (ouverture de la voix)
    Je suis énervé
    « Asile de paix » et « de systèmes envahissants » pas adaptés ensemble, aucune logique que je ne peux trouver dans ça.

*turnsyodavoiceoff* (fermeture de la voix)

Merci pour la traduction

----

I full understand R8R.

The real text is « systèmes envahis », translated as :
    « systems invaded » or « to invade systems ».

Explaination : the war irritated 666 clan and these pirates now are looking for a haven of peace elsewhere.

[10]

[36] [8]

• Hooray - give peace a chance!!

All we are saying... Is give peace a chance

Hip Hip for Gunny and CFPD - despite the provacation and insults.

Also - Gunny dont need to reload - unless u meant relaod his shotgun!! I suppose he could also beat many people just with CDs

I word of advice - if u want to RP - put it on the RP Board below

• Why does everyone has to flatt Gunny? [12]

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• So I enter New Berlin looking for Draz-Pleiadian_666. He is the one who continually invades then runs. He logged off when he noticed me, acknowledging my presence first......and you want to know why we hunt 666?

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.