Declaration of war

There are 18 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• with last nights meeting the BloodGuard decided to declare war on the GenesisKnights [GK]

reason are following:

- their behaviour on this forum when they were on CF
    - their unhonourable behaviour in general
    - the cowardly retreat from CF
    - the cowardly retreat after i challenged them (SL game: 7vs1, 10 kills for them 100 for me)
    - the badmouthing about CF on a different server
    - and finally the fact that one GK member tried to make CF member leave to another server by posting this on OUR forum (can be proven at any time)

the decision was made by all BloodGuards which were able to attend the meeting
    votes against this decision: none

we expect that GK will hide behind the other clans of their current server... if this is the case BG will deal with it in a special way
    be warned BG never has lost a clanwar and we keep up this tradition

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I`m with you OP ! [3]

Now its not about clans.....its about servers

So GK's ... prepare [6]

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:
    In-game characters: (IOC)Tyrael, (IOC)HimejiFortress

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Sun Tzu

• TY, your loyalty is admirable m8 ;)

but, this has been declared a clan war and as such involves BG and GK, whichever server they went to.

as such i wouldnt'nt act without authorisation from (IOC) and OP himself.

hell, i'd give it a go too for the way they mutinied and ousted thier own clan leader. call it revenge, war, retribution, whatever; my loyalty lies with CF and its players and i would love to be part of defending said loyalties.

Originally posted by Se\v/
    we gonna kickass?

I think it is time....... :D

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• My sweet Capitania is ready for battle. Her plank is shinning! :D [8]

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• I think now its not only clan war....its community war

Proud member of the Independent Operators' Consortium ever since day 1 in Crossfire. :herz:

• Tyrael.

IOC needs to protect CF in the case of a counterstrike from NQ. Gunny has asked us to watch carefully. We will stand ready and smite the enemy !!

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• Rgr that ! :D

• OP. I sent you a PM since I did not find the thread that sparked rumors. But seem that I found it after all. But you can still PM me back if you wish to settle this is in a civil manner.

Until then I shall attempt to answer each point as best I can at the given time. Keep in mind that it is 6:47 am right now and I just got home from a 12 hour shift.

- their behaviour on this forum when they were on CF
    - I can only speak for myself here and for those I saw when I played. And I am not entirely certain what behavior you are refering to. A clarification would be much appretiated.

- their unhonourable behaviour in general
    - This is a quite "fuzzy" term at best. So I would also like a further clarification here.

- the cowardly retreat from CF
    - This point I most certainly can adress, since I was the one to bring up the move in the first place.
    During the mod update for CF the server was down. During that time I jumped around from server to server, checking out what was out there. I came across the server in question, that suited me better personaly. That is nothing against the CF mod, it just wasn't my groove. I suggested that we tried another mod for a while.
    A discussion ensued for some time and a trial period was decided on. It proved to work out quite nicely for us. And by the time CF got back up we had established a nice hold on our current server. Thus the decition to stay was reached. There was nothing more sinister to it.
    There were those that did not want to leave CF, and they are still around I belive. Thats the long and the short of it.

- the cowardly retreat after i challenged them (SL game: 7vs1, 10 kills for them 100 for me)
    - I belive this was something you suggested to Darkstar (not entirely certain on that). I can recall that he declined since that game is not part of our community. But you may see it as a cowardly retreat, if you wish.

- the badmouthing about CF on a different server
    - This I highly doubt to be true. I can agree that people have experessed personal opinions form time to time (which should easiely go under freedome of speech and opinion). But I have never witnessed an outright flaming or bashing of the mod itself. Whatever griefs members have with each other is really insignificant. The total view on the mod is truly what matters. And the quality of the mod has never been in dispute.

- and finally the fact that one GK member tried to make CF member leave to another server by posting this on OUR forum (can be proven at any time)
    - I would like to see the proof on this. If only to be able to handle the member in question. I have no knowlege of any such act beyond what was written here.

On the matter of a war.
    I can't speak for the whole division as such, but I belive I know them well enought to make some comments.
    We left Crossfire to play on this other server. With that we left whatever clans exist on the Crossfire world. A war between clan on a server to server basis is quite uncalled for, and will most likely not be allowed to happen by the other servers admins.
    GK is not interested in a war with you, or any other CF clan. And I really don't see why we would be such a big thorn in your side, especialy consideing we are out of your hair now.

I want to thank you for your time in reading this. I shall be looking forward to dive into this discussion further, after I had a few hours of sleep.

[edit]

hell, i'd give it a go too for the way they mutinied and ousted thier own clan leader.

This got me curios. To whom are you refering? Considering Darkstar is the clan leader, and is still at power. And the division leader at the time was Avalon, whom also came along for the move to our current server.

Sincerly
    =GK= Hardwired

• the decision was done
    the proves were layed down and still can be found on this forum
    BG is not known to do decisions light hearted

but to say it again

GK did act absolutly unhonourful and without any respect at times when they were on CF (the jeniffer issue is just an example) and there were enough situations on the server which were unhonourful aswell

then the challenge... it was in Starlancer... and gk agreed but never showed up (i give a damn about reasons)

the badmouthing about the CF server cant be denied because it is well known on both servers

and that a gk member came here to make ppl leave to NQ cant be denied aswell... the post was made here on this forum

in 6 years of playing lancers ive never seen such a crappy clan before... first you guys did claim how big and good gk is and then you hide.... run away... agree to challenges but never appear.... do badtalk about others... and try to convince ppl to leave to another server.... not to mention that GK had to hire a player from NQ to kill one of your ex-members on CF (supercars)

GK is a shame for the whole lancers community
    the decision for war has been done... the war will come... it will come when we decide it... it will be done how we decide it... and no other admin can stop it to happen

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Well now.

Not much in terms of evidence here, is it?
    I recall the Jennifer incident. It was regretable. But such is the way with multiple members. The Jennifer incident was however cleared up to satifactory between Jenn and Gunny. At least that much was implied by the thread.

The challenge was never agreed upon. You wanted it and suggested SL as the game. Jenn suggested that you pick a game we were active in. You still wanted SL. So Jenn agreed if it was a 1 vs 1, you against him. You declined and wanted the 1 vs 7 deal. And beyond that there was no agreement. So unless there was an agreement off the boards then you are misstaken Sir. That whole bit can be read about here: http://www.swat-portal.net/php…6bfea64c9b3a0162b2&page=1

There is also few things in terms of evidence of this here. You say there is no reason for denying it. So bring me proof that it has occured. Cause I certainly haven't seen it. I know for a fact that people don't agree with you personaly. And that is not that surprising at times. But the server itself has yet to be bashed in my presence.

You say someone came here and recruited. I asked for the proof that you have. May I then see it?

Hireing an NQ member to kill Supercars. Right. I highly doubt that ever occured. SC wished to remain on CF. So we didn't make much fuss about it. He can do as he wishes. There was never any grief in that decition on either side. So I find a hit to be very unlikely. I would be interested to heard where you got this information and see any proof avalible proving it.

I should point out that I have no real ambition to stop this "war". You obviously want to stirr up some action like this and the reasons to do it is a secondary matter to you. SO now it's a pure interest in seeing what real merit this evidence has.

Sincerly
    =GK= Hardwired

• http://www.swat-portal.net/php…63eeccdcca38d4c&page=2#31

Come to NQ mod and meet much players from crossfire mod.

As posted by DukeF. that took me all of 5 minutes to find!

btw, i was witness to harry, alex and cheese chasing supercars around the server with the sole reason of killing him, hence my accusation of mutinous behaviour. as such i took it upon myself to teach said miscreants a lesson! :P
    i need not show evidence of any of your clans actions against supercars as i'm not one to elaborate on the truth, ppl here know me. they know i am fair and honest, some qualities said clansmen are obviously missing.

as for server loyalty, an issue that has been so far ignored, you show none. you show no patience for OP who was creating 1.7 in those couple of weeks that the server was down, creating it for US PLAYERS dont forget. no you just went to another, and imo highly inferior, server and played there. well, you are welcome to it and them to you!.

• Thank you Dopp.

I know it wouldn't take you long to find it, considering you spent alot more time on these forums than I. That is why I asked for it.

But I have a followup question to you. You stated that DukeF was/is a GK. That puzzles me since there is no, nor has there ever been, a DukeF in the GK Freelancer division. And I can't even find a DukeF in the entire GK. So is this an alias you were aware of?

[edit]

Well in all fairness. I do not know you. So you will have to forgive me if I do not take your word as fact at all times. But you gave me something to go on and that I appretiate. Since now I can look further into the matter myself.

Server loyalty?
    I was on CF a total of 2 or maybe 3 weeks. I had no connection to CF to speak of really. So I don't see why loyalty be all that much of a big deal. I found NQ more to my taste and eventually the majority of th others moved there as well.
    I have no doubt that OP does a hell of a job on his mod. And that he does it for the players of CF. That was never an issue. But that is moot at this point.

I am quite comfortable on NQ so yes. I am welcome to it. The reasons for me posting here is of course apparent by now. I am not looking for a way back into CF. I came to see what had cause this line of action and what could be done to correct certain missdoings of others.

- HW

• absolute bullshit you are telling here

jen and several others did start trouble not only with gunny... if i remember jen even was banned
    and this never has been settled
    especially not that arrogant shit about beeing biggest and best clan... bla bla

the challenge was accepted by both

no i really want my kills ^^

a 1on1 is ehmm way too easy... like corporal said: a death wish

but ok you dont find 6 others willing to fight... we make a 1on1
    but the score will stay like i said: 100 for me 10 for you

if you would have read the thread closely you would know this
    i was giving your clan a much better chance by doing a 7vsMe... but even that seemed too hard for you

the "evidences" about that disrespectful and arrogant behaviour towards the other CF clans can be seen on the same thread

and the proof (one of them) about the recruitment has been layed down by doppleganger
    and if Duke is not a GK then how do you explain this?

and dont tell us such a shit that you didnt hire some1 to kill sc... we know better
    the LP clan should have much more information about this and a simple ID comparison should bring the proof that a NQ player came to CF to kill SC

we have the proof about GKs behaviour right here on the forum, we have the proof of recruitment right here on the forum, we have the proof of GKs cowardness right here on the forum and im pretty sure the serverlogs contain the proof that you hired some1 to kill SC

and you are wrong - the reason for all this is a primary matter
    maybe u better should ask yourself why there was not a single vote against this war and why all those clans here support it
    if there wouldnt be a reason they wouldnt do so
    and you better get familar with the fact that "war" in lancers does not mean to have a few fights and go afterwards

i suggest you leave our forum now!

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I am neither telling nor insisting OP. I stated an impression I got from the thread. But if you say it was not settled, then fine. It was not. To me that is history in itself. But you must go your own way of course.

I see that I missed that you agreed to the 1 vs 1 if more were not possible. That was my misstake.
    The lack of showing up is entirely up to Jen. I don't know why it never got off ground. But there you go.

The evidence on disrespectful conduct and the like is apparent and not in dispute at this point anymore.

You need not be so hostile. I never said that it couldn't have been done. I said that I found it highly unlikely. But an ID comparison would be interesting. Since it would tell me who in fact came here to do such a thing. So I would much appretiate if LP can can provide me with IP's and the like. Thanks in advance.

The definition of war in Freelancer is of no interest to me whatsoever. I play this game in a leisurely way. I have a highly stressful life and need an outlet sometimes. Freelancer is one, Enemy territory is another. So you can war all you want. It makes no diffrence to me.
    And I can't speak for each clan here or their reasons for wanting a fight. Usually member on one server would love a chance to stirr trouble with a rival server. Regardless of the reasons. That may be what occurs here or it may be not. I will let each stand for his own reasons.

[edit]

Ah, very good. That I can use. Can you possibly find an IP connected to that account. So I can determin whos alias that is?

- HW

• i just ask myself why i should do this... why i have to get information... for you?

nahhh.. i dont think so
    u came here... you got your answers ... everything else is YOUR clan internal stuff
    and it has no influence on what has been decided and i can be as hostile towards GK members as i want coz we are at war and this is my forum

we might think about comparing IDs when we need to ... but right now there is absolutly no need from our point of view
    and now go to NQ... we will meet again soon enough

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,