When will the server come back online?

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Titan_addict.

• Patience Grasshopper

You, I and everyone else want the same thing.

No doubt OP is working on it and possibly fixing all the things we have been raising (complaining about) recently.

The longer you wait for something you want - the more you will appreciate it when it arrives.

And if it is not back up by the time I get home tonight -

:-)

Look forward to seeing you online mate.

• The server went offline about 10 hours ago - I'm sure OP is working to fix it or make the changes needed.

There was very very bad lag before it went down, too..

• A number of peculiar things have been happening lately with the dynamic universe, missile behavior, and respawn for DKAs. As you said, OP has probably taken the server offline and is working on a solution to the problem. It hasn't even been down a day, so try to be patient. There's nothing seriously wrong unless it takes more than a week ^^

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• It is a 24/7 server

But if we want someone to fix the probs regarding

Trading
    Missiles
    Lag

Then that person will need time to fix it - it maybe difficult to do so when 50 of us are online.

Hopefully we want have to wait long

Reboots usually take much less time to complete

Again Firekiss - if u r new here - I am sorry your enjoyment is put on hold for a while - hope u continue to enjoy it for longer next time.

• After the server will come back online i will play immediately (if im at home). I only know that crossfire is good... i never played it... but i will :]

• I will use the freetime to tax my neighbours and if they have no more money, i will schmugle some nice things from dutch city ulft to dusiburg station till the sever is online again.I hope the server will be quick online again because i want to play too. :D .Maybe i take beer from Planet Trinkgut to Friedrichsfeld Station.(its safer).

8)

• We all look forward to seeing you in CF :)

Originally posted by Firekiss
    After the server will come back online i will play immediately (if im at home). I only know that crossfire is good... i never played it... but i will :]

And it would be nice to have those problems fixed. Missles have become basically useless since they dont seem to trace at all ever (or maybe because of lag we're not targetting the crosshairs at all )

• no more criticisms please. OP is undoubtedly working on the problem ad will be done when hes done. we dont know why/what is wrong so lets try not to speculate either. the server will be up and running again when OP is finished and is happy. in the meatime try to be patient, we are all in the same boat here.

Doppleganger

• Like a Hammer on a Nails head, Doppel.

Now, just to give OP some time, I'm gonna turn off my computer, wait 2 hours, then log back in. .. Mostly for the fun of it, neways :D

it's nothing serious, just mental... [11]

[SCHILD=random]Hmm?[/SCHILD]

• They are useless right now. You can't even get on the server ;)

Originally posted by fluffy
    Missiles are not useless just fight me ^_^

• damn ppl give the man the time he deserves. till the server comes back up entertain ur self the old way.

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• He will have it up in time so you all can play... But... Until then... You can help me!!! Well, those of you who know how to fix custom ship problems...

Take my love, take my land
    Take me where I cannot stand
    I don't care, I'm still free
    You can't take the sky from me
    Take me out to the black
    Tell them I ain't comin' back
    Burn the land and boil the sea
    There's no place I can be
    Since I found Serenity
    But you can't take the sky from me...

• What is wrong with your ship?

Originally posted by Miss Trinity
    He will have it up in time so you all can play... But... Until then... You can help me!!! Well, those of you who know how to fix custom ship problems...

• It's still invisible!!! Even at 0, 10000 LOD...

Take my love, take my land
    Take me where I cannot stand
    I don't care, I'm still free
    Take me out to the black
    Tell them I ain't comin' back
    Burn the land and boil the sea
    There's no place I can be
    Since I found Serenity
    But you can't take the sky from me...

No doubt OP is working on it

And it is always worth the wait!!

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)