Posts by DukeF

Hehe die verarschen euch wo ihr dabei steht.Hab letztens den Kalle getroffen und etwas mit dem geplaudert.Was macht denn eure SP??!!.Bestimmt nix und wird auch wohl nix.Ich werde irgendwann mal nen neuen Char aufmachen und euch etwas ärgern.Außer jammern könnt ihr nix. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have left the server and will play asylum 51 mod. all my chars are deleted and the eqiupment and the money i spend to other players.

deleted chars

DukeF
    Hotte
    Cjesus
    BIERNOT

have fun with the bad new york roules

It must be able to kill players in new york.Criminals like H5N1 will hide thier ships there.I hope i be the first who get the lampenladen before my guns

warum soll ich meine chars posten!!??Ich mache gerne ärger dann ist wenigstens was los hier.Und wenn ich dann doch mal zum zocken komme mache ich etwas geld und hetze euch ein paar mercs auf den hals.hehe.Besonders beliebt seid ihr sowieso nicht. [5]

I will use the freetime to tax my neighbours and if they have no more money, i will schmugle some nice things from dutch city ulft to dusiburg station till the sever is online again.I hope the server will be quick online again because i want to play too. :D .Maybe i take beer from Planet Trinkgut to Friedrichsfeld Station.(its safer).

8)

Sorry but its an german board and i post it for my clan memers .I doesnt impress if you do not understand.The other H5N1 sould know what is going on.I have to say that Sl Groverator is a fair fighter.We have to accept the rolepay and will strike back.For us it will end not at oktober.The fight will take till the Server close.For me it means i like enemies because i know what they want from me.We are not afraight.

Ich schreibe hier Deutsch weil das ein Deutsches Board ist , und ich nur alle H5N1 infromieren will.Zu erwähnen ist das Der Groverator echt fair kämpft.Wir werden uns wehren und der Kampf wird für uns aber erst enden wenn der Crossfire schließen sollte.Das verstehen wir unter Rolepaly.Das ist unsre Antwort.Ich habe lieber Feinde da weiß ich wo ich dran bin.Wir haben keine angst vor euch.

Alle H5N1 aufpassen.Wir haben streß mit den Sl.Die haben aber alleine schiss und respanen gerne außerdem kämpfen die unfair.Seid wachsam und schießt zuerst.Richy hat ein Kos gegen alle SL ausgerufen.Wehe ein H5 drückt F1 in combat.Wenn dann kämpft oder sterbt..Alle Frachter zurück nach New York.

Gunnys bann cannon hits great.Most of the banns are the result of my bad opinion and doing.I would do the same if i heard every day the same shit when players say they are not guilty.Better bann first and talk later.

i pressed the wrong button and want not post a new thread.I searched a way to bring the mod to the other players.let us end this fucking thread.i will take me a beer.Cheers.

Its only a way but a bad way.but a chance if LR is not able to post the mod.Sometimes you think loud or want to help.I hope Lr post the mod and everybody can load and play.

I was banned very often and i make Freelancer new to get an new ID. Maybe i found not all rests and the id was the same like before deleting Freelancer.But a printed copy of the Id is the best an a save way.I have computers very long and found out that two poeple can have the same Hardware but different errors.If the my pc hold the Id an other can throw it.
    Sorry formy bad english 8)

I have deinstalled Freelancer very often to search and fix errors.The ID got never lost.Only after making a new Windows i got an new ID. I have a printed Copy too if my Windows or Harddisk chrashes.