When will the server come back online?

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Titan_addict.

• The problem with this kind of stuff is the lack of information. To actually find out whats going on one needs to register an account first to find only mere spculations on what might've happened. No offense, i think you're doing a great job, but if you want to keep new players and therefore the community alive, it would be nice to have a short notice line "offline for maintenance" or so in the news on the main page. That'll definitely help to prevent the 'occasional' players from leaving, who'd otherwise enrich the community ;-)

Cheers,
    Umpani

• the server did crash/reboot (dunno exactly) and i wasnt online for 2 days because i dont feel that good (flu)

now its back

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• well op hope u get over the flu crap u have gotten.

by the way a few days ago when i was online there was a player never figured out who it was but everytime they logged on the server crashed. it was quite annoying.

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• no virus does survive me - already feel better ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!