Newbie q: How to access the CF systems?

There are 8 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Corsair_ZoMBie.

• Hi guys!
    I've completed FL and installed CF a few weeks later without deleting the old installation (so Sirius is now explored)

My problem is that I can't find any gates leading to those new systems (in Single Player). I see the new effects/some new things to buy/CF layout but I've no idea where those 60 extra systems are and how to access them...can you please give me some example of a jumpgate in the old system (I'm now in Rheinland) leading into a new CF system? Also suggestions are welcomed; could be problem with the installation.
    Thanks for your help!

• Thank you guys for the tip, I will check it out!

I've noticed that I for example can't access Tohoku (ship won't dock with jumphole) or Alaska (minefielded) though in the CF "manual" it says that Tohoku/Alaska is now accessible/unlocked; that's why I think that it could be some problem with my FL/CL setup (only CF activated in FLMM so that is ok).
    Many thanks for your input!
    Atte

• they wont unlock till you remove all savegames including the restart.fl

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thanks, I got it know!
    Indeed, I had to remove the saved files in order to fully activate CF; I couldn't find it in the CF manual so many thanks for your help; now it works perfectly!

• oops, i think i get late....

See animes! is the best!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

[SIZE=3]You are seeking to your heart my friend, tha's not the begining of your self, tha's retorn to you'r self...to return to inocense...[/SIZE]