Posts by Blackshamrock.

No your not tick m8. But I must ask did you do a fresh insatll of freelancer, and if yes maybe sever is off line but i dont think your tick m8 look at me m8 I am couse i cnat spell and if i do speel right i repet my self lol

Its free to up laod on fliefron and its free to downald try that maybe, couse if you put on lancers when it dose come out you wont be able to downlaod it. It taks hours. I have a 6 gig line and it still would take to hours to downald off lancers reactr. I downladed stuff and mods twice the size of cf in lest than 5 minits so i would ay try filefront or one of the other free downald host.

Well Blaster I have been playing on the mod now for a fuew days to to be hunits about it, lol any how I find it to be a verry stable mod and its got nice game play there are one or to tweks that will be need to be sorted it out bit over all the ships are satble, and so is the game play.

I would like the ai to be some what harder but other thnat that I havent had ant prublums as of yet.

I,d would like it to be more rpg inther grated kind of like a prelad to war between the 4 house or someting like that now thats just me i like to rp alot but thats just me. other thant that m8 im qute inpressd and i love the mod. Keep up the good work and out then for me you get a 12 take cear and see ys on the flip sied.

Guys ye should come play there i get lonley lol anyhow see ye soon and plase exquse my spellings.

In that case il play then, but give me a fuew weeks cous ei also promiesd Id play on crossfre as well but hopefaly il fly by ya soon.

O in the meen time lest us now when the verions are out keep it me and thanks.

Ya that wuld be a grate in game consept. Lets be hunits we all get a hard on at the sund of big guns, No in regaurd to incame clan car sheard Battleships I think it could work on the gound that the server fieks and mod files are verry stabel. Iv noteist it in Tng and in some other servers Battle ships lag the hell out of a sever Me il like Battle ships aspecaley Libiarty and Briton ones But i would never fly one.

Fight for power fight for victry firght for Rineland.

Deyah valley here i come, O Goldon if you get to the reck before me, let me no couse id like to see it. I havent played on cf since the 3th version so I hope to see ye all in sapce soon.

Well done m8, and the muci was grate to, one thing i dont like dought is startreck ships in freelancer. Well done and i wise you well for the next versions, But to be hunits now that i saw startrck ships i dont think il play on it.

I just dont like Startreck and starwas ships in freelancer. There difrent and also difrent time sna ddifrent ships.

Over all dought it looks grate man and the car ship well man sweet. Well done agin and keep up the good work god bless ya Blaster and well done m8 im inpressd.

Hy m8! I,ve done a clean install of freelancer, and I got the mod on Lancers reactor. One prublum dought I cant find the server.