UAC NEWS -New CEO of UAC CF.

There are 29 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Doppleganger.

• As of this evening i am imforming everyone of my re-instatement into UAC, I have also been promoted to Vice President of the clan and C.E.O. of UAC in Crossfire. Due to a restructuring of UAC command.
    I will continue and improve upon UAC's involvement in the server and work towards improvement of RP in all aspects of the gameplay. Things will be a little shaky to start with, but i am confident by the time 1.63 is ready we will be as strong as we ever were. Hopefully the rental of a diffrent more "centrally" located system will be available for UAC to rent. A system more suited to creating more forms of RP in sirius.
    We will continue to build our relationships of the other clans within the alliance, helping each other along and helping each other to grow.
    UAC will also be continuing in our unquenchable thirst for capitalism along the way. With the dynamic universe in 1.63 it will prove far more difficult to obtain considerable wealth, but we are allways around to provide our "unique" financial services.
    So thank you to all those people that showed me thier support in my short stay as an FL merc/smuggler, was very much appreciated.

Doppleganger.

• Congratulations Dopple :)and I look forward to shooting you :P

• Hey Dop,
    Amos will try to cut income sources, to desestabilize ur profitable routes, to expoil ur poor merc/traders... so make ur presidency a nightmare.... test ur nerves...
    [8] [8] [8] [8] [8] [8] [8] [8] [8] [8] [8] [8]

P.S. Congratulations for the new carreer achievements

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• Dopple was a natural choice since he runs more than one business in real life (taxi firm and night club :D ), and you all can see how he bahaves like a true business man!

This will be a new fase in UAC life as we will engage and wish to become a successfull Multi-server clan, and if the future looks good, a multi-gaming clan.

I'll be taking charge of UAC in other servers and, possibly games in the future so i won't be here on CF any longer, so, respect him more than u did me for one reason, he can do PVP.. so fear him.

Originally posted by Ruivo
    so, respect him more than u did me for one reason, he can do PVP.. so fear him.

He can do pvp because some of us took the time to teach him and practice with him.

Respect is earned not given and one's actions speak louder than words. Dopple has earned the respect of CFPD and it has nothing to do with his pvp.

Dopple certainly has CFPD's support and he always will.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• hmmm... due to the fact that i have my own thoughts that i will discuss in private i wont put more comments in here than "congratz ... im sure you are going to be a good leader"

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @ Riuvo good luck to you m8. I wish you all the best and hope you find what you are looking for. I respect you for staying on CF longer than you wanted. You put UAC ahead of your own desires. Self-sacrifice is the mark a great leader. *Salutes*

@ Dop congratulations m8. I'm sure you will make an excellent CF clan leader. If I may be helpful to UAC in any way please call on me. Good luck m8.

Yes Burros Do Bite.

Chars: SMG_Burro and derivatives thereof

SMG Forums

• I wish to recall the scene on "The Godfather", were Don Vito gives full command of the Corleone family to Michael.

so "Treat him as you treated me. Those who considered me friend should consider him as well, and those who considered me your enemy, should try to consider him a friend before it's too late." :D

Best wishes guys.

• lol ruvio.

oh yeah... good luck... and uhh MW prolly wont shoot at ya. but who knows?

oh, you need some bouncers for that night club?

I am god of the sea people.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

Charachters- [MW]-XXL-[X] [MW]-Cartman-[X]
    [MW]-10-CENT [MW]-KONIG and in development:
    [MW]The_Oak. Thats right, run and hide.

West Coast For Life

• oh, dude, im not a bouncer. im just really good at kickin the sh*t outta people... same thing, i thought... oh well.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life

• Congradulations Doppleganger.

Taxi service and night club...hmmmm That means you have to pay him to take you to his night club, Then you pay him to enter the night club, Then you pay for stuff in the night club like drinks, etc, etc, then you have to tip the women and the bar, Then you pay him again to take you home.....Now that sounds like a win win win win win situation...Darn my luck needs to change somewhere :D:D

• what about the X?

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

West Coast For Life

• First of all i like to congrat Dopple with his promotion
    and second Dopple will get allsupport from HC and specially from ME

I will do everything i can to help or support you

{[There he came riding on a pale white horse,
    his name was death and hell rode with him]}