Can't buy new ships in SP - Campaign!

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Hi there, I just started playing Freelance Crossfire 2.0 . I am lovin it so far however, I suddenly ran into an issue where I can no longer buy any new ships even it they cost 20k credits, strangely. I did buy them before as I was progressing through the SP-Campaign. I just completed the Nomad Lair mission and am starting the chapter 1 to meet Orillion in New Berlin. The NPCs are getting really hard so I really need to upgrade. Note, I do have multimillion credits so that is not the problem.

When I go to the ship dealer I ALWAYS see this message: " The trade value of your ship plus equipment, cargo and credits isn't enough to buy this ship. " I am attaching the screenshot for reference.

By the way, I am getting this bug after I updated my CF 2.0 a few days ago. Can someone please help me resolve this? Thanks!

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• I'm not sure about this one.

Never seen it before.

But maybe it is related to the money value you have. FL has an upper limit of money you can have and you are pretty much at that. Maybe this is blocking it.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Thank you for your quick response.

I've never seen or had this issue before. I am not very technical but can you kindly let me know of any workaround? If I simply waste some of the credits, should that work? Also, what is the upper limit for credits?

I simply don't want to lose my hundreds of hours of gameplay (though it just campaign) by uninstalling or reinstalling the entire mod :(

• In multiplayer is count 2 billions as max, should apply for SP too. Personally I would suggest to try keep 1.5B as maximum to avoid issues.

Here is advice for MP regarding "overload" of account: Advices & Hints & Tips - SWAT Portal

• 2147483648... well actually 2147483647 since 0 also is a number

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• perfect

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,