Posts by iTrent

Thank you for your quick response.

I've never seen or had this issue before. I am not very technical but can you kindly let me know of any workaround? If I simply waste some of the credits, should that work? Also, what is the upper limit for credits?

I simply don't want to lose my hundreds of hours of gameplay (though it just campaign) by uninstalling or reinstalling the entire mod :(

Hi there, I just started playing Freelance Crossfire 2.0 . I am lovin it so far however, I suddenly ran into an issue where I can no longer buy any new ships even it they cost 20k credits, strangely. I did buy them before as I was progressing through the SP-Campaign. I just completed the Nomad Lair mission and am starting the chapter 1 to meet Orillion in New Berlin. The NPCs are getting really hard so I really need to upgrade. Note, I do have multimillion credits so that is not the problem.

When I go to the ship dealer I ALWAYS see this message: " The trade value of your ship plus equipment, cargo and credits isn't enough to buy this ship. " I am attaching the screenshot for reference.

By the way, I am getting this bug after I updated my CF 2.0 a few days ago. Can someone please help me resolve this? Thanks!

pasted-from-clipboard.png