Ships

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Apache.

• Code
    1. There are still questions about ships. Which is the most powerful of the havy fighters (just don't say Titan) and where can you buy it?
  • Code
    1. Answer is: there is not such ship in Crossfire mod. Most powerful is a ship pilot which knows how to use ship of his choice to its full strength potential.

Seriously ... take any of VHF you like and have fun with it (or even some of medium or light fighters may serve you very well as there are also some heavy hitters). There are some ships which may be better in some activities as other, but even there fully apply what I wrote above. List of all VHFs (I think most of them with exact locations) is in Crossfire mod wiki here on portal ... not hard to find.

• Seriously ... Titan - SWAT Portal ...And what is VHF?

Brainfuck Source Code
    1. I was very anxious to look for a heavy fighter, so I rewrote the one I liked.
    HTML
    1. By the way, how to get to the Coalition after the quest? Because in Sol system anomalies do not work (c4) only once on the quest.
  • VHF = Very Heavy Fighter

And Forlon is right. The Ship list on the Wiki is what you want to look at and choose the one you want.

As far as quests, I never played the quests so I cannot help with getting you to Coalition space unless you play MP :)

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• soooo many good VHF´s there like Quasar Chimera Griffin etc you must only choose what you want

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• VHF = Very Heavy Fighter

And Forlon is right. The Ship list on the Wiki is what you want to look at and choose the one you want.

As far as quests, I never played the quests so I cannot help with getting you to Coalition space unless you play MP :)

HTML
    1. There are no ships here that would suit me, so I have to redraw and rewrite for myself.(like CSF ships)
  • soooo many good VHF´s there like Quasar Chimera Griffin etc you must only choose what you want

M10 Class "Titan" Corsair Very Heavy Fighter

#Original

Gun/Turret Mounts: 6/1

Armor: 12600

Cargo Space: 70

Max Batteries/NanoBots: 71/71

Optimal Weapon Class: 8

Max. Weapon Class: 10

Additional Equipment: M, CM, CD/T

#after my editing

Gun/Turret Mounts: 6/1

Armor: 13800

Cargo Space: 100

Max Batteries/NanoBots: 83/83

Optimal Weapon Class: 8

Max. Weapon Class: 10

Additional Equipment: M, CM, CD/T

Now I'm drawing a new case and coming up with a name (then I'll add it to the game)

• Ok, I won't say Titan (oops, I said Titan) because I never liked that ship much anyway. Sure, it's got the most armor but it's also slower than the Sabre (which has more firepower and is harder to hit frontal and has less weight to it) and the Eagle, which turns faster.

On Crossfire, my favourite ships are:

- Iguana (small ship) My favourite fighter for Inner Core because it is about the smallest VHF, and makes you harder to in npc dogfights. Has 1 Torpedo/Disruptor mount.

- Cayman/Quasar (pvp) superb maneuverability, will out turn anything. But they are easier to hit when fighting groups of npcs and have small cargo space.

I don't use them for jobs or hunting. Have 2 Torpedo/Disruptor mounts.

-Chimera: (this one I fly the most) Good balance between size, firepower maneuverability and cargo space. Has 2 mounts for Torpedo/Disruptor, and one additional Disruptor-only mount. It can pvp, and it can dogfight large groups of npcs as good as the Iguana. Has more cargo space too, it's only slightly bigger.