Sigma 17 Access

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by GeorgeUnderwood.

• Most clans are not present at moment :walklike:

"If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him."
    "If he is in superior strength, evade him."
    "If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him."
    "Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant."
    "If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them."
    "If sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them."
    "Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected."
    SunTzu - The art of War

• If you happen to be passing through Sigma 17 and we appear in game then just send us a greeting. Our rules are quite relaxed for our system so as long as we get a greeting and you abide by the other 2 rules then you are free to pass.

And Apache is correct, most clans ain't worried about someone passing through as long as you send them a greeting. Also if any clan members are online when you want to pass their systems it is courtesy to ask them for permission.

• If you happen to be passing through Sigma 17 and we appear in game then just send us a greeting. Our rules are quite relaxed for our system so as long as we get a greeting and you abide by the other 2 rules then you are free to pass.

And Apache is correct, most clans ain't worried about someone passing through as long as you send them a greeting. Also if any clan members are online when you want to pass their systems it is courtesy to ask them for permission.

thanks, I'll say hi when I pass there, here I am now: "Gratis"