Minor updates and Menu issues

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wombat1940.

• I started doing a good bunch of minor updates to the website yesterday with the result that one of the updated components contained a small bug.

That resulted in an issue that blocked the Portals main menu and its sub-menus.

If your first thought was "whats wrong with my stupid browser today?" - > nope that wasn't the issue.

I meanwhile found a solution to the problem and everything should be working fine again.

However, if you still encounter issues you can report them here.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• perfect, thx! ... I saw it on my phone (FF browser) thinking what it could be (upper menu bar vanished). This above explains it and now it is fully working again :sehrgut:

• I did experience some avatar issues, I mean... instead of the circle, it had the square, but it's all good now. ;)

Also the header had some issues, but it seems to be fixed as well.

Great job as always, OP.

• I'm always nervous about doing any updates. I assume you mean doing that " ….. do you want to update before opening ….. " or something like that at start up. I worry the update will corrupt my perfectly ok version. You need to remember you a talking to a complete computer tech. novice and I think I'm one of many. I just don't understand and in truth don't really want to. Just let me play CF2.0. Should I constantly update? <X