Top Gun of CF?

There are 45 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Drakon.

Originally posted by SWAT_OP-R8R
    there are players which play the game for 3 years now and still cant hit a station from inside

Like me right? :D

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• All i can say is that I am the best Cruiser Capt around... good to give battle orders, not to pull the trigger :D

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• wasnt it you who tried to dock this cruiser on a station and got stuck in the docking bay last week?
    SCRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH ^^

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• @ OP:
    Noooooo!
    But, indeed, i tried to dock the Cruiser to Reese st 2 minutes I have bought it, MANY MONTHS ago.... hehehehe
    I was learning to drive/command a cruiser and didn t have a trained crew of svetskaya beauties as I have now :D
    But look at the stats.... I am THE CRUISER among the first 20 best pilots on CF...

Of course this only hides my inhability to fight well with a fighter, one can say... but i can respond that I am a specialized pilot of capital ships... ;)

Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

{LP}Amos and derivatives; {LP}Ivanov{X} from the Altair branch of LP

• The PvP stats can be easily manipulated. I was on one night when a clan (I wont say who) was training a new member and every couple of minutes it would be X kills Y. This went on for well over an hour.

Lets just say X got a great set of stats that night.

I would also like to mention Lashan here. While some of the players above me in the list kill me 4 times out of 5, This is a player who I can hardly even damage.

Personally I like taking on the best, and lets just say my % has been dropping for quite a while.

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• that manipulation can only be done at the costs of the other clan members ... they get losses

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Ok .....so i asked Se\v/ if he could train me how to fight , but he didnt do it because he doesnt train people :) (he only sometime shows them how to do something)

So my research went on and i asked some people if sev is a noob killer , and so i can say he isnt (but there are bound to be a noob or 2 in his kills meaning players who are jerks are also n00bs)

Se\v/ you rule! , and thanks for all you have done for me m8 i hope we can have a pvp or 2 when i am better(but go easy on me plz)

P.S. can i buy Shroud from cfpd plz :)

I Come from lake titikaka

• yea , so i have heard several time's when i was asking around lol

to train someone is hard work..

not as hard as you think... time consuming yes... hard no (if you are good in it)
    ive trained hundreds of players in SL and even more in FL
    many of them became very good fighters... some choosen of them are extreme good fighters now

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• No you cannot get a shroud. :D

See me in game.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• When I train a noob, I like to disable most of my guns.

I start with 1 Tizona and 1 PPC and dont add any more until they can kill me. It makes for more of a challange.

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• ^_^ ok! i got some progresssss , Sev says i need to attend to flightschool first lol

• i am in control of this event but will not be able to take control of it until i get back. but i also may not be able to run this event because of school work and such things.

i will post later in the Top Gun thread if i am not able to run this event.