System to system.

There are 60 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ajay.

• Question on post #1

Answer to that question on post #2

+ map with visible location on the Wiki

followed by 2 pages of rant interupted by many people trying to help (thx guys)

Being impolite and disrespectful is not neccessary the best way to get help from others... not the best way to make friends... not the best way to go through life.

I am glad that many people here were patient enough to deal with the task to communicate on this topic.

Probably they understand the concept of Freelancer better than other impatient people which expect that everything has to be available when they demand it.

Exploration is part of the game... just like a story aspect which would perfectly explain why you can not simply go through hyperspace. Not that you would care about such details.

@Micropoint You might disagree with me and my views, disagree with design choices or the way how we run this place.

But maybe we do something right here.

The day Freelancer was released was the day we started hosting our first Freelancer server. Since that day we have seen thousands of servers come and go.

Sure, after +16 years the player population is not the same as before (I am refering to your stupid rant) but hey we are still in the top 3 position, which we btw maintain for meanwhile more than 10 years. I think that is an outstanding result.

New players find their way to us and stay because it is a friendly environment. Old players often return even after many years, which is something I am most proud of. It defines this place as something people like to remember and return to.

I did let this discussion run despite the harsh comments because controversial discussions always have been part of this community. Many times such discussions have lead to a new point of view that might have been beneficial... but I have to agree with Martind Forlons decision. You went too far.

You still will be able to play on the server if you want to. My advice would be to think about which behaviour would be approprite if you want to stay on it.

I am most certainly even willing to give you a 2nd chance but that very much depends on your attitude.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Update to the wiki, see below

Huge THX to Ajay for writing guide about IC "tourism". You can find link to it in wiki main menu: Crossfire - SWAT Portal

• well done

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Cograts to both AJay & Wombat1940

Nice work. :) :)

& Thanks .Micropoint. :) :)

action=reaction

end of line :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Well I read the posts on the first page and that was enough for me. The only thing that would satisfy Midpoint is a Walkthru: Sector to Sector; System to System; JG/JH to JG/JH ……. He misses the whole point of Crossfire: you have to search, re-search and search again. Even then you still stumble across things and that's why its so much fun.

Now …… that "Access Denied" from HK to IC ……… maybe I need to hold my mouth differently. Oh shut up Wombat! :tanz:

Edited once, last by wombat1940 ().

• I am pretty sure a different tone would have achieved the same.

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• The attached needs updating. I will do shortly. And remember: "A picture is worth a 1000 words", BUT could be a spoiler here.

EDIT: attached updated

I'm wondering if I should remove my map at the post above (#46) ? It seems such a give away (spoiler). Posting it goes against all my understanding of how to play SP CF2.0. Its almost like an SP Walkthru ! :( What do others think?

Thanks

Edited once, last by wombat1940 ().

• I say leave the Map on mate, you have done a great job on it. I like it.

It wont change the way I play fl, for me it has always been an exploration game and an adventure, really everyone should play the whole SP campaign before or in conjunction with MP on line.

SP is the road map for freelancer and the CF game.

Micropoint is doing it in reverse mode, his own attitude not helping him along the way.

That said in the end he should turn out to be a good player, last seen in game he was going about it the right way, trying to earn his credits and he did take advice in tbe way to go about that.

It's a big universe and we need to try to not get lost in it. :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Well ……… publishing the Map doesn't seem to be of great concern to most. It hasn't generated another 57 post like those that precede this post. ^^

I'll leave it here.

That has at least two identified supporters, with me not really one of them. ;)

Its one of 58 posts at this thread ……. not hidden …… but not obvious. I'll even keep it up-to-date, although I might remove all the person crap ( ..... edit: done …..) which is Wombat specific only.

Thanks. :salutes

Edited 2 times, last by wombat1940 ().

• Anger of a 5 year old lol chillllll ?????

╔┓┏╦━━╦┓╔┓╔━━╗
    ║┗┛║┗━╣┃║┃║ 0 0║
    ║┏┓║┏━╣┗╣┗╣╰╯║
    ╚┛┗╩━━╩━╩━╩2019?

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us

Anonymous.

that in war,

the Way is to avoid what is strong,

and to strike what is weak.

If your opponent is of choleric temper, irritate him.

Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

big up to all creators of this mod

Intel Core i5 2500 @ 3803.19 MHz - CPU-Z VALIDATOR ( specs of my PC )

Never Judge a Book By Its Cover

If i help you make sure to say thank you cause if don't then don't ask me for help show some gratitude!!!!

• u did NOT ask me anything.

denne My mistake, i joined in june, and this story is one month older , i couldn't chat with him in game... but same questions i recieved from other guy, strange how similar it was to this thread . . .

Appretiation! to

All CF Mod Developers,

Supporters,

All who have kept and keeps keeping this awesome server alive!

Thanks to Swatt community very much!

:thumbup::thankyou: :thumbsup: :sekt: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

Edited 5 times, last by Eli-17: My mistake ().