Why I was away a long time

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• Some of you have known me for a long time and I noticed my absence.

This is a consequence of my health related to multiple sclerosis. I remained paralyzed with the right hand and the right leg.

Today I managed to recover some of my mobility by work. (Physiotherapy and occupational therapy)

Unfortunately I do not have enough strength and agility to play FreeLancer properly.

I tried and play in mono and 'god mod' but it was not conclusive.

In multi mode I will be dead too quickly. Those who know me know that I have never had a great level of combat :arghs:

I watch the website from time to time to follow the news and follow the news of people I know.

At the level of real life I went back to work (half-time and at home) and did fitness exercises.

I say hello to all the players,

Maybe I'll be in space again (but not in the near future)

'Fluctuat nec mergitur'

• Im sorry to hear about your health condition and hope that with time it gets better.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Hi. :) :) Hexplore - Welcome back.

I wish you well with your recovery and I hope you make it back to play on line.

Remember that it is not all about fighiting in CF on line.

See you in space when you are ready mate. :) :)

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Hello Hexplore , welcome back! I hope your health will go better!