CF2.0 New Hongkong to Inner Core by Hypergate: Access Denied

There are 48 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wombat1940.

• You want to check if the hyper gate is working in OSP, make sure you are in god mode, start an Open Single Player game after settings have been set in the launcher, fly to new Hong kong in your Starflier and try out the hyper gate.iT sould work in OSP because OSP has no mission parameters involved. :) :) After that wether you keep the cha or not is up to you. You do not even need to save it, if you don't want it. :) :) Just dont forget to reset the launcher when you finish your test, before returning to your other original cha. :) :)

DOUBLE FANTASTIC !!!!

I tried to do what you suggest BUT not in GOD Mode. Stupid me!!!

My current Char flys in God mode even though he has no enemies.

QUOTING from my earlier post #26:

"...…… My game is tweeked so that I don't have any enemies. Even "friends" (neutral) with the Nomads. I am total unarmed. I fly in GOD mode. Protects me in minefields, etc. ......... "

OK ........ I've try my earliest stored Autosave I had before (it was a personally saved Autosave) and also tried my earliest stored personal save, but both times access denied.

I'll now try a new Char in GOD mode as you have suggested. Please standby ………. :salutes

• I'll now try a new Char in GOD mode as you have suggested. Please standby ………. :salutes

WOW !!!!!! NO GOOD !!!! Well …….. different 8|:( It won't let me dock. Moves me to Free Flight Mode. Nothing about denial though …..

New Char established starting from NY, and still can't dock ………. Maybe its the Autosave effective every time you exit a Gate ……. ? But I never loaded one. I only saved a game at the station next to the Hypergate in NHK, but was careful to reload the same personal save when exiting the Station.

I'm going to fly to Omega-3 and see if I can access the Altair Sector from there.

Wait a minute …….. I also make a save in New London and maybe I used the Autosave there ……. can't remember ……. BUGGER! …….X(

Edited once, last by wombat1940 ().

• Well how disappointing. Flew from NY to NHK again (even left NY from a personal save), no stopping on the way and still got no response when trying to dock with the Gate to the Inner Core. Just as before, moved my mode from "Dock (F3)" to "Free Flight". It is marked an enemy gate, maybe that's it …….

EDIT: Just flown from NHK to Inner Core via Vorkuta >>> Yakutsk >>> Lower Unknown >>> Omicron Gamma >>> Omega-41 >>> Omega-5 and >>> Omega-3. Enemy gate to the Inner Core but no problem in jumping to the Inner Core. It seems the only solution for me in getting from the Coalition Sector to the Inner Core is to adopt this as an alternative.

Disappointing but jumping from NHK to IC just won't work even with a new Char in OSP and avoiding the use of autosaves:beaengstigend:

Edited 4 times, last by wombat1940 ().

• There is only one exit anomaly in iC it is the same exit point for both gates

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• There is only one exit anomaly in iC it is the same exit point for both gates

Thank you Ringo. Just to get that right: the arrival point from both NHK and Omega-3 is at the same anomaly already show on the map?

If that's the case, I'll revise the CF2.0 Map of the Inner Core System (for future uploading to WIKI), to show the same.

ie.

Inner Core - Map - X1.jpg

• Well, I've tried everything (and more) but still denied access to the gate. My greatest gain from all of this is the recognition that Autosaves at CF2.0 are corrupted and lead to serious consequences if used (at least in SP). But sometimes they have to be use as when you have a CTD. Unless of course you make numerous personal saves as you move around. IMHO to have such a flaw in any sim seriously diminishes its value and quality.

• Alright ….. alright! I can't leave it alone! ^^

I've been going through some old notes from a few years back, and on an updated Data sheet I had this written: "Access denied AFTER destroyed by Trent."

And I don't think that's changed for me. Trent must have destroyed the Gate during the Campaign. I just can't remember. Its certainly very broken up now:

NHK - Hypergate.jpg

And just seen a Coalition Carrier maybe try to dock with it, but more likely just got "tangled" with it, but nothing else is entering or leaving.

Anyway it looks badly damaged to me. Do others who can dock with it, see the same damage?

Thanks.

Edited 2 times, last by wombat1940 ().