Glitch in Venn

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DonKavash74.

• Hi guys. I am currently on a mission in inner core, specifically in a very dangerous place and hostile system called venn. The problem is that I can't enter the next jumpgate, it seems close and won't let me in. Am I not invited?:rtfm: I am suppose to enter but my ship kept on going on circle around the gate, like it is searching for something. While my ship is doing this, the

bas@£%&tard aliens are pounding me to dust.:schimpf:I attempted 9 times of this 100 plus kilometer of torture and misery to no avail.:verrueckt: Somebody tell me what to do. :sos:

• If you manually position yourself right in the spot that would normally start the docking cinematics for you, you could "instant dock", that should help... or call your don kavash brothers ? (as reinforcements)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• Did I do something wrong? Isn't it that I should follow the blue Diamond box for my mission waypoint?:blush2: Well, that's what I did, the so called instant dock and still I can' dock. :daddeln:Call reinforcement? that's new. How am I suppose to do that? :applaus: