Is it normal that the game updates every time I launch single player?

There are 28 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ringotwin.

• Coalition Rogues should not be enemy but neutral - unless you paid both bribes in sol - that case carefull not to make the coalition red you need to farm coalition pods and even out to white both reps. :):)

Hmmmmm …….. can't remember what bribes I pay anymore. :( But when you say "....and even out to white both reps". Coaliition Rogues are one group (rep); who is the other?

Also, "farm coalition pods", I assume I try to pickup as many pods from as many losing Rogues that I can? Then maybe I sell them at a Coalition Base?

• reps mate

1. Coalition Rogues

2. Coalition

& better to explain farm Coalition Cargo Pods - dont even try farming the Coalition or the Cialition Rogues that is almost impossible

do the cargo pods slowly 1to 2 at a time and check the progress of both reps as you go - till you get what you need.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• I assume because they are "bad to all" they just don't get listed in my reputation file …….

Hi Wombat

the Nomads have always been unknown for rep since vanilla.

A mod I can remember for sure where they have a rep and you can actually become a nomad is in The Monkey Universe mod, its only SP, there is maybe one or two others out there, also SP as I recall.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Hi Wombat

the Nomads have always been unknown for rep since vanilla.

A mod I can remember for sure where they have a rep and you can actually become a nomad is in The Monkey Universe mod, its only SP, there is maybe one or two others out there, also SP as I recall.

Thanks for that. :salutes

• If I can't farm (not sure what the term actually means). I would have used the word "poach" (sneakily, transfering useful items after a battle I 've been watching) or are there other ways?

Edited once, last by wombat1940 ().

• your rep needs to be balanced mate if the coalition rogues are red to you, the way to neutralise them is to destroy coalition cargo pods untill the C Gogues are at least white, in the rep scale. Perhaps farm was the wrong term to use in this sitation, but if you are quick you shoot the pod pick up the cargo it drops and go sell it at the next base, then go back to do the same untill you have the reps you want. It is possible to get both the C Rogues & the Coalition netral within 3 bars in the reputation scale giving you access to ships & wepons from both factions.

• your rep needs to be balanced mate if the coalition rogues are red to you, the way to neutralise them is to destroy coalition cargo pods untill the C Gogues are at least white, in the rep scale. Perhaps farm was the wrong term to use in this sitation, but if you are quick you shoot the pod pick up the cargo it drops and go sell it at the next base, then go back to do the same untill you have the reps you want. It is possible to get both the C Rogues & the Coalition netral within 3 bars in the reputation scale giving you access to ships & wepons from both factions.

Thanks Ringotwin. As Michael said above "they (C'Rogues) are green now". That because I had some help removing all enemy reps. This is because my role at CF2.0 is to explore and more importantly produce a map of each System which are then posted at WIKI for others to see. As a consequence I have no wish to shoot anybody or anything. Hence the green rep. for all clans, houses, aliens, groups, etc. I can't be fighting them off and map at the same time. Its been a means to a particular end for which I am most grateful.

• that's great mate - glad you don't have a problem anymore.

and

Michael I don't have a problem with the C Rogues :) :) but once I did pay both bribes on Earth and when I got there the C Rogues were red to me but I fixed it as described above no probs :) :)