teh_swag and omega :(

There are 19 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Cartman.

• kk ive dealt with this and im not leaving CF cause of this fag

pfft

so im requesting to stay here, i just ask 1 thing though...

i gave all my stuff away everything... all of it :(

so ill be a lil bit getting back together

• ohh lol, thx for the offer, but afer bein debt so many times cause of omega... id prefer to do it the old fashioned way.. u know buy crap cargo do some runs... then buy bigger crap cargo, do it more, then train etc.... no more debts for me :)

• I suggest for the sake of avoiding a flaming war that you don't try to provoke your nemesis. Lol, if you two have problems settle it in PMs or something, but there's no point in making this feud public. :P

If you need a loan I'm pretty good about giving time to pay back. I hope you get back on your feet quickly and will be able to enjoy the game. Take care, and you know I'll still have that train in NY if you need to borrow anything :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• wait, what fag? are you talking about Slayer? or the Omega systems?

you wanna put a hit on slayer?

I am god of the sea people.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

Charachters- [MW]-XXL-[X] [MW]-Cartman-[X]
    [MW]-10-CENT [MW]-KONIG and in development:
    [MW]The_Oak. Thats right, run and hide.

West Coast For Life

• um he was to my knowledge " Omega Guardian/{UCAF} Omega/|Slayer|" and no, ive settled this so its done, and secondly, i think the dispute was public b4 i ever came along LOL

dont make sence i know, but ask some of the others about omega.... i felt so dumb for falling for his load of BS

and thx for offers to help, but im gonna decline... i want uberness on my own accord, and hate loads, ive done maybe 40 sol trips in a train and dont have anything to show for it even b4 i gave u all my stuff. thx though guys i appreciate ur patience and empathy

• i never mentioned debts
    i was thinking of giving u some bits of equipment i have spare but if you wanna do it on your own then good on ya. If i can help at all just call and i will do my best for ya m8.

1 more thing only give away or lend to others that what you have spare

• If you see my bank online drop me a line. I will give a 50 mil startup donation as i have done for some other players. This will at least help you when it comes time to get your train.

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Bah... fear t3h ME!!! [8]

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• I'd rather not attempt to pawn or block a pawning from Gunny. Our combined pawning could very well tear a hole in the space-time continuum.... it reminds me of something out of Ruivo's thread about Chuck Norris and Mr. T and it's freaking me out broth'a.

[afro]

• LET`S RIP A HOLE IN THAT TIME-SPACE THINGY!!!! [11] [9] [8]

My Homepage

(\__/)

• 3-way pwning = roudhouse kick of doom [rofl] Let's do it ^^

• Everybody... Get your feet rdy!!!

My Homepage

(\__/)

• dunno what lies he told you... maybe its not important

all i can say is that i dont like such fakes
    omega aka Anthrax (the name he does use on NQ) registered for BG membership a few weeks ago and got rejected because of several very good reasons

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• This is info explains a lot. Also its constantly amazing the diverse backgrounds of this community - people of all ages, races etc

It may also explain why this forum is very active - new players - new posts - veterans with their wisdom etc

As for Omega - it looks like have travelled and experienced many clans in your time here. Are you going to complete the pack and then post a beginners guide to each clan?

• I remember him, he tried out for CFPD, flew with us for a few days, I wasnt aware that he was accepted into the unit though.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)

Originally posted by Osiris_72
    I remember him, he tried out for CFPD, flew with us for a few days, I wasnt aware that he was accepted into the unit though.

He was not accepted and WHEN did he run with R39?

That is a joke.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• hmph, thought so. Sounds like he was trying to pull wool over more than just BG eyes.

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    (\__/)

• hmmmmm

well, thats very good to know... even if it would seem somewhat cruel to release it like this, but whatever.
    He flew with us tonight during the battle, and i dont beleive he will be doing so again...

I am god of the sea people.

"If you ever touch Mr.Kitty, ill put a M80 in your nutsack and blow your nuts all over your pants."- That goes for shooting at my transport too.

MW Gonna Rule The Earth!

or at least you.

Charachters- [MW]-XXL-[X] [MW]-Cartman-[X]
    [MW]-10-CENT [MW]-KONIG and in development:
    [MW]The_Oak. Thats right, run and hide.

West Coast For Life