WARNING

There are 30 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Blood_Hunter.

• Well, i just got robbed in a NY transfer.... 31mln [7] .

The guy who did it is : AoD-August

Dont trust him.... and if you find him, kill him for me :evil:

Lazarus

Ingame chars:

Lazarus

• will do.... he is now on my list :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• bastard, i think its in everyones interests to give this guy hell we all place trust in each other when we do transfers and as far as i know this shit hasnt happened here before at least in the time i been here. if i see him hes dead Lazarus [42]

• Whoever this guy is, he will pay dearly. I'm having BBQ this Sunday and I invite you all. Just chew carefully, sometimes little bits of ship debris get stuck in my food...I wonder how that could ever happen... ;)

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• No money back.

Its only some time making missions.... what counts here is the behaviour....

We, freelancers, have developed a code of conduct that is at risk if this kind of thing happens.

Lazarus

Ingame chars:

Lazarus

• CFPD will find him also and "Question" him. Once he is found we may hold him where he is docked indefinately ;)

Server police would of course outrank this.

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Not if I get him first Osiris, He he he [8] [8] [8]

I usually dont talk to assholes... [7]

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• I think I will track this guy down in a sadisatic way[70]

anyway....never trust the first freelancer you meet next time. Better ask to some clan member. There is always a leader that can adjust things in case of a noob robbery.

• curios isent it ^^' one guy now is searched by every clan and freelancer in Sirius and Altair .. vel DK space we can forget coz i think he wouldent survive thear enyway ^^'

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• He is all yours if you see him Riddick. CFPD will have to see justice meeted out, you on the other hand can simply destroy him many many times. (course we can to but then we look like bullies)

Lazarus, find me online sometime, i have some extra funds if you needed that money for something, i have seen your char "Traveler" online. Next to event team 1 and 2 I am the richest dude on the server lol.

[SIZE=5]Crossfire Police Department[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Duty above all but Honor[/SIZE]

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

[11] [9] [36] [50]
    Chars: [Capt]Osiris[CFPD]; [Capt]Osiris{CFPD}; [CFPD]Osiris; [CFPD]Osiris_Freighter;{Capt}Osiris[CFPD];
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Well AoD is back.

The community will handle this and the SP's ( as for me) will remain out of it unless it gets out of control.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Hmmmm a real crime! i will kill him on sight...oh btw if you want transfers always ask a clan member..one that you usualy see everytime...CFPD are the best choice in trust. you can also trust us DC to help yah.