DC ACO Phoenix

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• 1st off, hello to all member's of CF.

As many of you are aware, DC_Dragoness has stepped down as ACO (Acting Commanding Officer) of the DC.

This has been quite a blow to us and the loss of Dragoness will be felt and missed for sometime to come and we wish her the best for the future

Dragon is currently reloacting back and will hopefully be back with us shortly.

However, this do's not mean the end of DC, as we are still very much alive and kicking.

Having disscused the current situation with other DC members who are currently online, and with there surport, I (Phoenix) will be taking command of the DC until relived.

I may not have the full experiance for this postion, but im more than willing to see it through no matter what happens and hope that you accept me as i am.

And if any1 has good advice im always willing to take it :) as this will be my 1st time in charge of a clan.

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• The GAYS welcome you as a leader in a snuggly kind of way. Had the pleasure of talking to you and you seem like a good man.

Southern softie.... :P

• Good to see you stepping up to the plate Phoenix. From what I've seen online already, you'll do fine. Congrats and good luck with the position. My ship is at your disposal, I am awaiting orders. :D

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• :D Okay, that will be all.

• With you all the way.

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• Congratz mate and good luck...as I know you, you will do the job as well as possible 8)

...Be cool...be strong...be me :D:D:D:D

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

• Thank you all means a lot to me to know i have your surport :) by the way marc, class sig u got there. Where can i get 1 from :D

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Hello Phoenix.

Liderance isn't easy and u will have some bad times, take hard ways and adverting M8s.

Weel I know how it's and I belive all LP is with me when I say we are here to help. (good pirates?? No way!! But if we may help someway count with us)

Our help not mean highest Taxes (This can be revogated anytime ;] )

Good luck m8. and May the force be with... humm ... Err... This is in another universe... :P

• looks like i forgot to ban some1

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Good luck phoenix

My life My death My world My Living. Living in the past causes sorrow Living in the future causes hope.
    Which one will You choose?
    Mess With The Best ........................................ Die Like The Rest ........................................

Chief Information Officer of IOC

"We've come a long way since then - We have grown, we have prospered, we have flourished. But we will never forget." - Independent Operators' Consortium

• Lol, he's already been at it since January m8; Shadow was digging up an old thread :P. Nevertheless, I wish you good fortune Phoenix. May your clan prosper and grow :D.