Are there any new scenarios?

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by UltraGen.

• I finished the initial freelancer story but i have not received anything else. I read the chapters on the readme of the crossfire mod believed that there were going to be more stories. (with the coalition, the kusari fleet etc.). I have not seen any of this. Maybe i did not understand well and there are no such missions, just the universe... Please help. I am at level 38 with a Titan over Planet Crossfire and killing my friends, Outcasts just to gain some more credits but the level is not increasing...

• think u have achieved the max level in single player (but not sure, others more expert in SP can confirm that), anyways, this is not a who_has_the_highest_level competition so...

to continue the story, go to nephele system, search the sleeper ship and read the information in the datadisk there

and prepare ur cruise engines ;)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Bunny thinks Ed is not as cool as him

• I have found the coalition ship and docked several times on the Bunschuh base there... Where is the data disk??????? I am at level 38 which is the max level but i though that it went more on the mod.

• From there, you will find some new clues that let you to somewhere before you get toyour final destination :)

RG

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• I have played sp for a while and you are at the highest level that I know of( I now play mp).

One thing that annoyed me was trying to find MKII class 10 weapons and a CSF or ASF base.

Chars : DC_Red_Katipo, DC_Red_Katipo*, DC_Red_Katipo**, DC_Red_Katipo^, DC_Red_Katipo^^

=====================================
    'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.'
    (Albert Einstein)

• Mk II weps are found in wrecks in all new sectors,search inside sleeper ship for a datadisk for story

• Did that. Thank you all for your assistance. I found all the data disks and know the location, but i have already been there...Is there any way i can dock to Earth, or the Coalition Colony, i will go to the exact spot today...

Thanks again for the assistance

• plz could you stop telling ppl to start their search in nephele?

the story does start with the death valley story and develops till earth and the coalition system
    but for sure it does not start in nephele... let those ppl play the full story instead of spoiling their fun

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Do not worry for me, no fun is spoilt. The problem i have is that i have to search the whole usiverse to find a next scenario. There is no trigger for me to do this. Now that V1.6 is being built, how about adding some scenario triggers on the single player. Of course if this is possible, it would be great if you could add a message or something when you think it is proper. Like the ones Juni is sending during the normal flow of the first campain. When for example you reach level 38 or more a message is sent from the kusari fleet saying that they are under attack and need help...

Again, i do not know if this is possible but it would be a great addition to the mod (rumours are difficult to follow)