Posts by UltraGen

I have done almost everything on Crossfire SP so i am getting bored of it. Only multiplayer is a way out for me (and now that i am activating adsl i will go into that field and enjoy a whole new perspective of the mod)... So i have checked freeworlds and i really liked it. It has lots of problems of course (graphics need work, nanobots and batteries cannot be bought until now etc.). In general it is something new that could be very addictive since everything is new in there and you have many thing to explore. Keep up the good work and you will create better and better versions, i am sure of that.

Do not worry for me, no fun is spoilt. The problem i have is that i have to search the whole usiverse to find a next scenario. There is no trigger for me to do this. Now that V1.6 is being built, how about adding some scenario triggers on the single player. Of course if this is possible, it would be great if you could add a message or something when you think it is proper. Like the ones Juni is sending during the normal flow of the first campain. When for example you reach level 38 or more a message is sent from the kusari fleet saying that they are under attack and need help...

Again, i do not know if this is possible but it would be a great addition to the mod (rumours are difficult to follow)

Did that. Thank you all for your assistance. I found all the data disks and know the location, but i have already been there...Is there any way i can dock to Earth, or the Coalition Colony, i will go to the exact spot today...

Thanks again for the assistance

I finished the initial freelancer story but i have not received anything else. I read the chapters on the readme of the crossfire mod believed that there were going to be more stories. (with the coalition, the kusari fleet etc.). I have not seen any of this. Maybe i did not understand well and there are no such missions, just the universe... Please help. I am at level 38 with a Titan over Planet Crossfire and killing my friends, Outcasts just to gain some more credits but the level is not increasing...