What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,540 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by haiduk.

• Again... The negative self-talk you see here is... it's less of a problem than it seems to be. For me, anyway. It's complicated, and I really should know better than air all of this in a public thread. In fact, I think I already said too much.

And TBAFH, I don't even feel like finding "the right girl" anymore.

Yeah, I totally understand man, it's ok.

Yeaaah, about the girl part... I kind of left it to 'fate' too, cuz too many gold diggers these days. :D

• Putting these songs, because today's a very special day. 3rd of March -> The Liberation of Bulgaria from Ottoman Rule, liberated by the Russian Empire with Bulgarian soldiers (and some volunteers from other nations).

Live:

#WeRemember
    #WeWillNeverForget

(Enable the ENG subs):

Also, this is one of the rarest comments I've ever seen:
    :D

Ha.png

Edited once, last by ILIYAN ().

• And one more theme that chills me to the bone. I've never actually been on that map in WoT... it's a Grand Battle map and Grand Battles are only for Tier X and I only had about 10 battles on my only Tier X (IS-7, naturally).

"Across the savage skies and through the fissures in the fields,
    The rumble of the engines and the trundle of the wheels,
    Through hell and horror trudge and yet their spirits never yield.
    Will they sing of these forsaken pawns of war?"
    -Miracle Of Sound, "Pawns of War".

• Hehehe, let me post a similar song then:

WW1, at Doiran, General Vazov against 330 000 englishmen, frenchmen and serbian and he prevails, then when the war was over and Vazov was asked to go to London, the english commander there said "Lower your flags, the victor of Doiran is passing through).

Details:

PS: And gtg, see ya later ;)

• Makes me wish some of our "singers" were as patriotic.

On second thought, belay that. Those assholes corrupt everything they touch.

One more WoT track. The intro to this is currently my alarm clock melody.

• Makes me wish some of our "singers" were as patriotic.

On second thought, belay that. Those assholes corrupt everything they touch.

Every country has its patriotic singers, bro... I'm sure if I ask my dad about the russian patriotic singers/songs, he can give me a whole bunch of them, because he has a lot. :D

Maaaaybe, just maybe... we have more in abundance because of our Bulgarian Spirit, that remains unbreakable to this very day which is why we have survived for almost 2 millennia fighting against the strongest of enemies and yet prevailed over them and yet suffered a lot, but I don't know man... I don't have the answer to be honest.

Assholes? You mean our politicians? I completely agree. :D We may be undefeated on the battlefield (btw fun fact - the Bulgarian Army is the only force in the world that has never lost a single flag in battle), but we are such a WHORE in the politics (at least after the ages of our Khans and Tsars). But the only bad thing that the russians did to us was communism, but every country has its mistakes man... like in WW1 we were on the side of the Ottomans against the Russians, like WTF? Again -> we are a whore in the politics area. Although it's also another fact that we will never fight against the russians, because we will never forget 1877-1878 and the fact that we are brothers, I guess we sided with the other 'parties' because of our lost territories that they would give to us after the war, but... anyway... I hate politics anyway.

Alright, enough of that, here's another patriotic song called "One cop", a song about a young cop who lost his life in service, if you want the complete translation (i.e. lyrics, say the word).

• signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I hate politics anyway.

Which is why I generally try to avoid this topic now... I do remember participating in a couple discussions here back when I was young and stupid. Now, I prefer to think myself to be a bit less young and a bit less stupid.

And of course, dammit, how could I forget about these guys?

if you want the complete translation (i.e. lyrics, say the word)

I think I'll take you up on the offer :)

Also, Wanderer's vid reminds me of the times I had to work with C. Dammit, those times were fun.