A pirates life: New challange - Public Enemy No. 1

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by dented_ship.

• Nassau Depot, Purian Lake, today :-)

I am sitting in my chamber, blah, blah, blah, blah, etc.
    Today I had an idea for a new challange.
    Who will be the public enemy No. 1 within the next 30 days?
    At this momen we have a pro (me) and a not-pro (Destructor) for choice.
    In the past, [AS]2CH and [AS]PirateSoule, could also were public enemy No. 1, but they retired :-)

What to win? Honor?
    No :-)
    Respect?
    May be
    Other players will fear you?
    Absolutely :-)

(Fallen)Negan will be back as soon as possible.

Fear start now :-)
    Ready or not - pain will get you
    And, Lucille is hungry for your blood :-)

Kind regards,
    me :-)

PS: If you break server rules you are out of this challange, of course

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

Edited 2 times, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().

• Ya want a public ennemy No.1?!

I want to be public enemy No. 1? I am already the public enemy No. 1 :-)
    But I will give you all a chance to be the public enemy No. 2 :-)

• Update: (Fallen)Negan is back! :-)

• Won't somebody do something about the rat problem in the galaxy?

Supposen Republic Alliance became a military clan? Nice twist on the police roleplay

• Well sir, what are mercenaries for? :)

I am willing to do it, for a small fee of course :)

• yeah but it's not mercenaries job to uphold the law. It's not like TSH knows how to enforce the law, they lets pirates tax freely and smugglers deliver illicit goods get into the hands of criminals

• yeah but it's not mercenaries job to uphold the law. It's not like TSH knows how to enforce the law, they lets pirates tax freely and smugglers deliver illicit goods get into the hands of criminals

i find it interesting that a one man clan sprouting of his usual rubbish. you did the same garbage when your mate thanhru was pulling his rubbish from your clan base.
    when out and about we do our r/p as always. that is when we are in game.
    your one we are three with others coming on when they can due to r/l.
    you have been here long enough to know we see this sort of play going on. its called attempt to stir roleplay.
    well others should be aware that you see them in the same system, they did not come there for tea and biscuits. you see there announcements on the forum like all others do.
    why is there a need for us to act when these players are acting in r/p rules.
    we see whats going on and act accordingly. not to someone blowing there trumpet. ?? ?(:salutes

• your one we are three with others coming on when they can due to r/l.

Yes, that's right - but your clan shall be sw in to a smuggler clan because you trade most of the time instead hunt rats like me.
    Where are your clan when I am hunting and taxing the other players? Especially you flying, most of the time from New York to your clan system only. I never saw that you hunt pirates.
    The only one, who will be respected by me (more or less) is Tribbs.
    Gearhead is also ok because he don't try to flee when I am taxing him. :-)

I know it is not your duty to hunt rats like me. Of course, you can do what you want. But, in my opinion, it will helps more when even you will take a active part of rp. :-)

• Yes, that's right - but your clan shall be sw in to a smuggler clan because you trade most of the time instead hunt rats like me.
    Where are your clan when I am hunting and taxing the other players? Especially you flying, most of the time from New York to your clan system only. I never saw that you hunt pirates.
    The only one, who will be respected by me (more or less) is Tribbs.
    Gearhead is also ok because he don't try to flee when I am taxing him. :-)

I know it is not your duty to hunt rats like me. Of course, you can do what you want. But, in my opinion, it will helps more when even you will take a active part of rp. :-)

rdv you may go about your style of play as i intend to continue to do mine. reason one and thats all thats important, my ins
    tructions come from our clans command. not someone just doing things to stir for r/p.
    for the record i,m not travelling systems and interupt my plans for the session just to excite you.
    one instance comes to mind your resent chase to vega. where while you were there i continued to pod to full cargo bay and sold them at karnak prison.
    i then undocked and continued to pod still while you were there.
    i think the outcome was a heavy bounty on that char which is still in flight when logged on with no collection.
    MAINLY IT,S NOT MY POSITION TO TELL YOU HOW TO PLAY OR WHAT TO DO AND I EXPECT THE SAME RESPECT. I,M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR OPINION.
    it,s a game to have fun and r/p. :) fly safely.

• MAINLY IT,S NOT MY POSITION TO TELL YOU HOW TO PLAY OR WHAT TO DO AND I EXPECT THE SAME RESPECT. I,M NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR OPINION.

Ok, you are not intersted in my opinion - your choice.

reason one and thats all thats important, my ins
    tructions come from our clans command

Hm, I have some ideas why your command made this decision about your duty :-)

it,s a game to have fun and r/p. fly safely.

Same for you :-)

• unless you are a concience player and on c/f for 24 hours a day. where i fly and what i,m doing in my sessions you don,t see. nor do i have to explain to you.
    for the record most of my ships are in texas or clan system. many others are in different systems but i have a main account which i mostly use.
    there is many players on there which i have helped and will continue to do.

i have seen you repeatedly mention your taxing etc and no one do,s anything. why is that not roleplaying or have you a different idea of roleplaying.
    is that not what a pirate do,s. then its up to players in roleplay to watch out for themselves.

enjoy and worry about yourself :) :)

• i have seen you repeatedly mention your taxing etc and no one do,s anything. why is that not roleplaying or have you a different idea of roleplaying.
    is that not what a pirate do,s. then its up to players in roleplay to watch out for themselves.

It is the same thing like you do: I don't need to tax everyone the whole day (btw: I tax only player with lvl >=50).
    And when I taxed someone I have to wait 2h before I am allowed to tax the player again.

enjoy and worry about yourself

Don't worry - I don't need worry about myself :-)

• TSH is supposedly a police clan but they do nothing but trade and run. They should be patrolling the skies, scanning freighters for contraband, shaking down people with pirate licenses and responding to reports of piracy and rampant behavior. Police clans cannot enforce server rules, but they CAN enforce laws within Sirius. Like you can't be speeding in a school zone or if theres a collision, they have to be dispatched to determine what happened and who's at fault. like Cops in real life almost

Yes, that's right - but your clan shall be sw in to a smuggler clan because you trade most of the time instead hunt rats like me.

(emphasis mine)

It's exactly his duty as a member of a police clan to hunt rats. Yet there is SO MUCH more a player being a cop can do to stir RP. Don't even need to be corrupt.

Kermit, i don't know what rubbish youre thinking of, but if you only have ships in SoS and Texas, you're only experiencing 1% of Crossfire and it's Multiplayer

• As far as I know, Mr Kermit spends a lot of time helping newcomers and experiences the rest 99% together with them :)

@Kermit and @Portalearth:

This thread has gone :offtopic: since post #10 - I'd be happy to clean it up if requested.

• pe in respect to that last sentence. ships only in texas and sos. if you read a earlier post i said my main account is in that area for a reason.
    i also mentioned that other ships are in different systems as well used as needed.
    i as all our officers are aware of our r/p requirements. which i,m more than sure they carry out.
    do you actually see what our members do in the time your in game. :?::!:

this is a game with a lot of fun in it. fly safe. :salutes
    think this subject has been flogged enough.

• 2 simple questions:

1. who can do more RP on CF server, the one who is playing CF or the one who is not?
    2. and who plays CF regularily, TSH or PE?

;)

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link