Crossfire Statistics Tool

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruivo.

• you all know the serverstats

a few months i came up with the idea to recode flstats in a way that it will not calculate the player positions just from the money

the idea was to create stats that are based on a "score" which is calculated out of the money, the kills, the explored systems and stations and other values.

i think that such a calculation shouldnt be very hard to realize
    additional to this it would be cool if it could show clanstatistics like how many chars, how many chars active during 1 week, how many kills per week/day, total money of the clan

as far as i know it also should be possible to output which kind of fighter got killed how many times
    -> would look this way:
    Eagle 458 kills
    Shroud 938 kills
    Trains 10 kills

So now that you know what im looking for and now that i know that we have enough coders in this community... who is going to create it? A team working on it would be nice....

Ive the source code of flstats so this shouldnt be a hard problem.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• cool

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• In december 2004 I sended a note to OP with a way to change current ranking but lack of programmers the idea was droped.

I worked out a formula that was able to use most of statistic info, maybe it will help you on your work.

LEVEL = [ current rank + ( kills/100 ) + ( hours on line /10 + ( missions/10 ) + systems founded + bases founded + jumpholes founded ] /7

This will more reflect the value of a pilot evolved in Crossfire. It would be nice if his LEVEL could be displayed somewhere on screen so everybody will know his trully 'ranking' in Crossfire.

I dunno if it is possible to add to this formula the number of personnal kills between humans ( pvp )because only npc kills are recorded, i think but it will give a more accurate info about some1 skills.

• Sadly, even an excellent formulation like NewPol's will omit a player's experience prior to his/her conversion from freelancer to clan member... :(

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• none-the-less it will show who really gets into this game.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• I am also willing to help out on the project. Can work with BarneyXP on it maybe.

Interested in joining us? Feel free to visit our forums at forum.onnuke.com (under new recruits in general discussion forum), or email us at fallen.gamers@gmail.com.

• ok - i will upload the source code this afternoon

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I was wonder, it seems that as your level/rep grows some NPC will actually avoid conflict with you. Is this part of an agression formula within the original game?

And will the new formula/programing still take this into consideration?

• that tool has nothing to do with ingame stats or AI

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• have you had the chance to have a look at the code yet?

its not much...
    what do you think?

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• Looks easy to work with one thing that its missing is the FLgroup.h file I dont believe it will be a problem though I was able to compile and test it and look over a bit of the code it looks like FLstat gathers the variables and FLchar stores them to the character file ill work on it tonight after work it shouldnt be too much to change which variables make the rank. 8)

• we will drop the idea of detailed "killed ship" stats

it would create too big tables (3000chars * 150 ships = too big stats-files)

a score calculation will be integrated and clanstats

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I got to be honest, the clanstats, based on kills, looks very nice, based on that, the UAC is on 2nd in the server. the 1st is BG, with more than 500 kills.

Lol, i'm soo proud of my comrades

• is that an average?
    can there be 2 values?-> the average and the full kills

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I think is the full list..

Together, me and the other two active members adds about 390 kills, and that's the value over there.

• well then there is something wrong with the code because most BGs have a few thousand kills

one of my chars has more than 44000 kills

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,