Coliseum Hovis Racing Event

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by LordRaydenMK.

• Well today guys, we held an event called

RING RACE!:Hovis Edition

It was a really good event in my opinion. There are grouped pairs and they must compete against each other in the Race. No shooting nor bumping. The winners would have to pair up with the other winner. and so on. Today we had a group of 4 compete against each other. |TSH|TribbsBadBone, and Kuiper the moon. Out of these two, Kuiper the Moon had won. The next group was W.Wamsler Vs (IOC)Fencer. In this instance, W.Wamsler won. IOC and TSH won the 10M Consolation prize, while W.Wamsler and Moon won 25M. The next race was Kuiper the moon and W.Wamsler. This race was epic and very hard for the both of them but in the end.. W.Wamsler was Victorious! He won the Grand prize of 100M!!!!

1:W.Wamsler=125M all up
    2: Kuipar=25
    3rd Tied=(IOC)Fencer and |TSH|TribbsBadBone=10M all up

Hope to see more of y'all later! And its true what they say.. Be first or you'll be last

L+ Ratio

• No shooting nor bumping

Congrats to everyone :thumbup:
    I can't stress enough how much i love that race :)
    i'm so annoyed that i missed it :(
    But what you said
    No shooting no bumping, Hovis did all that and tried kill us :D :D

P.S I think it should be an official event

• very nice event idea :thumbsup:

unlucky me had to go to a general parent proxy assambly (or however to translate the Gesamtelternvertreterversammlung, yes it's an existing german word, and the boss is the Gesamtelternvertreterversammlungsvorsitzende) ... well, it was a nice meeting too, but surely not as exciting as the race. i really hope i can participate next time :)

but, imo the price for the winner is much too high. even 35 mill for the winner is enough, 30 mill for the second and so on. ppl should come for competition and fun and not the credits ;) credits are just a small addition.

i have also some questions:
    1. how can u be sure, that the racers spottet all rings while the race?
    2. and is Dragonfly allowed? :D

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• The Dragonfly imo would not be great in that race.
    It would be too fast to handle lol, it wouldn't go through the rings.. It'd probably smack all the rings that do around 6 loop-de-loops :P

And we should have someone in the middle keeping an eye on the players as they go past. You know, A "Ring Watcher :D or "Racer seeker" Something like that

And maybe the grand prize could be 50M all up? Like 10 for consolation, 20 for winning it, and 30 next for winning the actual race?? 50M :)

L+ Ratio

• Thursday 6th October

Today we held an annual Hovis Racing event in Dublin. Here are the results:

|DP|Funenne: Overall Champion, recieves 10M+ 20M+ 30M, + Annual Hovis Cup!
    |DP|Dark68360: A racer in these midsts, recieves 10M+ 15M
    |DP|Flocky: Runner up Champion. Recieves 10M, +20M +15M
    ThanhRui: Average racer, recieves 5M
    (Fallen)BOK's_Store: Average Racer, recieves 5M+ 10M
    H.G.Adams: Average racer, recieves 5M

Six people entered event and came out feeling happy, and slightly more richer. We hope to see this number of people's on at this time :) And we all look forward to the next race which limits the restrictions for one time only! Light Fighters will be allowed! So until next time, Cya!

also small 2 screenies to show what you missed out on ;)

Files

• screen314.jpg

(404.23 kB, downloaded 12 times, last: )
    • screen313.jpg

(179.82 kB, downloaded 11 times, last: )

L+ Ratio

Edited 2 times, last by LordRaydenMK ().