FRIENDLY WAR

There are 82 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DEATH-BRINGER.

• i agree with darkstalker. as with PIA,

if u, or any of ur clan ppl try to infiltrate the DC, u and ur clan will be dealt with

quickly and swiftly.

• umm sorry who brought the death clan in to it????? i

never did any one see me say THIS IS WHAT THE [Death] clan ids going to do ??? NO so do not

bringin the clan when it has nothing to do with the clan

The day has come that Death will never be at peace and will all ways be at the mercy of others

• oh and guys i have left the [Death]

clan so if i see any action taken against them for what i have done.may do i promis u all i

will wreck your clans

i will put this in simple terms for the people who cant tell

the differnce between my name and the [Death] clan name .......
    [SIZE=4]I AM NOT IN THE

[Death] CLAN ANYMORE I AM A PLAIN OLD MERC[/SIZE]

The day has come that Death will never be at peace and will all ways be at the mercy of others

• You appear to have them

worried Death-Bringer.. I guess the first rule of covert operations is not to tell your

target that they are going to be spied upon.

But you have a dilemma as they are also

your customers.

The problem is all the clans on this server like each other too much,

there is no real enmity for you to capitalise on. Did i not see a proposal for a friendly

war and do not most PVPs follow strick guidelines, this server is steeped with honour and

the queensbury rules.

Perhaps you should seek alternative employment or work to

create the distrust and conflict your proffession needs to survive.

Merely an

observation. ;);)

• hehehe i tell them cos im that good lol and i can pay my self if i get to

bored lol i work in mysteryous ways as do my mind but then if i was normal i would not be

DEATH lol.
    and about the war when i metiond about it all the clans started haveing

kittens lol. and u said i had them worried well they should be especaly if they take there

fustration out on the [Death] clan being IM NOT in the clan any more.

lol but what

can i say my fl life was spent in the old days where spies where used it made life harder

as a clan leader but more fun aswell. but then they was hard core clans and servers just the

dedication of the people back then could wipe sum servers out of exsistance these days.
    i

just think that they r scared they r scared of haveing sum one on server that can do what he

says abd they dont like change so i wonder is there a ban comming up for me cos i like to

play my role??????? oh do i hear key strokes from op's keybored lol

• You say this

like its a bad thing

@ Death ok if the clan has nothing to with this fine i will

leave them out of it but how the hell can u admit to wanting to spread such deceit and

trouble amongst this server and expect to get away with it un chastised?

• im glad to hear u r leaveing the [DEath]

clan out of it and i dont expect to get away with it but i dont expect to be banned if all

the server wants to hunt me then fine do so i dont mind what so ever but lets face it if u

hunt me then we all have sum thing to do and bg can move from custodian lol [if they chose

to hunt me]
    and it is a bad thing peeps get to bored with being friends with every one it

makes a server boreing if it happens to much

• --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Orig

inally posted by darkstalker

You say this like its a bad thing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I merely comment on the reason for his problems with his career choice.

I make no

moral judgement one way or another.

Both harmony and chaos are required to maintain

balance; too much of either leads to destruction either from stagmentation :O or terminal

conflagration [3]

• and i am hear to bring the balance without war there can

not be peace and without peace there can be no war

• I2 chaos and stagnation are completely different with what he proposes to

do

@DEADbringer being or not being friends is completely different from deliberately

stirring shit by saying you will spy on clans

• i am offering my services as a merc and thats all if u dont like

it dont take me up on my offer. dont try and give me crap on hear just cos u dont like my

role

• for some reason you don't understand i don't have a problem with

you being a merc im a fricken merc myself my problem is with you saying undercover missions

to spy on clans and tell ppl what they are up to because of the trouble these actions could

cause

• well maybe u should have ago at the peeps who want my services not the

person who offers them i dont force peeps to want my services.
    and if u read the banners

it says peeps can buy info from mercs so that is what im offering

• WOW alot has happened while i been away over the weekend i cant get

on now as much as i like as i have a few problems @ home to deal with and i may not see u

all as soon as i liked to but i will be back sometime.
    and as i'm not here privateer

will be willing (i hope to make the right decisions for the {LP})
    from time to time i

will be able to post so stay tuned peeps i may be gone but hopefully not

forgotten

[27]WE ALL DIE AND THEN ARE REBORN[27]

WE ALL DIE AND THEN ARE REBORN

• look DEAD bringer you and I and everyone else here knows your services have nothing to

do with your role you just wanna stir things up if u wanna do bounty's fine if u wanna do

other merc stuff fine but don't stir up trouble and plz cant you make at least one post

without a complete re quote of mine? im sure everyone has seen what i posted

Originally posted by darkstalker
    look DEAD bringer

you and I and everyone else here knows your services have nothing to do with your role you

just wanna stir things up

sry how the hell can i be stiring up trubble

when the server banners says mercs can sell info to who they like. now THINK about it if

server says i can sell info then i will. so stop this moaning crap about me causeing

trubble by selling info cos just think how can a merc sell info??????? by gaining it by any

means he can.
    if u like i can draw u a pic of what i am saying and i can get a ss of the

server banner and send them to u?????
    so i suggest that u let this drop being im allowed

to get info and sell it get over it i will do it if i am paid to do it if im not paid to do

it i wont

• ok i watched this long

enough

1. this server is based on fairplay an honour and this will not change... if

there are ppl that try to change it then those ppl will get serious problems with

me

2. the last time a clan started to do shit like doing spy jobs it resulted into a

bunch of serverwars which nearly have lead to the destruction of CF and this

community
    the last wars were just a few months ago and i dont want to see such a shit

again

3. to use spies against serverclans dishonourable and is not allowed... if you

guys still do such a shit i will find out for sure (in the same way i have found it out

everytime before)

4. if some1 is using a spy on CF against my clan or against any

other serverclan you can be sure that BG will deal this situation with force and that you

wont even have the time anymore to breathe

5. I am sure that the other serverclans

think in the same way and that they would react similar

so even you fight

fair and without such shitty tricks or we will kick you guys once around sirius, through

altair and then out of the server.
    In the last years I had to destroy enough other clans

because of the shit they did... it really would be a shame if I would be forced to do this

again.

AND INSTEAD OF TALKING SUCH A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT WARS AND SPIES GET THAT

EVENTS AND THE ASF VS CSF RUNNING...
    THAT WOULD BE MORE CONSTRUCTIVE

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ah balance is restored :))

This universe is indeed

a good one.

• i hope u will change your

attatude being u on about my clan when they have nothing to do with it and im not even in

the clan anymore being i left it so leave out the [Death] clan they have done nothing wrong.

and i was just listing what i would do for cash so if no one hires me for that then it will

never ever happen.
    oh and i tried to get an event going but everyone moaned about it so

i suggest if u want constructive stuff going on tell all your buddies to stop being sad old

farts.
    and since when is the main admin swearing been good for new peeps to see??? lol

just relised u called wars shit lol dont tell me u want everyone to go around kissing

ars????? and giveing each others flowers???

umm why is it that servers these days

dont like haveing wars cos they upset peeps lol