FRIENDLY WAR

There are 82 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by DEATH-BRINGER.

• lol umm lets see i

remember that fight and u did not kick my ars lol u just beat me cos at the time u ad the

adv of the new thruster and the other upgrades lol and i never and i only had a brig shield

not the champ lol so if u ad up all the lil adv u had it tends to make a big adv to u

lol
    but then i never said they need me i said u would need me before i need u which means

u would ask for help from me before i will ask help from u . so u can stoop the bull with

the ..i need u sentance but then what do u care u just jumping on the band wagen.

(quoted from Death-Bringer)

......A), I have never had a new

thruster.
    B), I have only recently gotten the adv Champ shield. Generall, I use

Brigadair, or regular champ shield.
    C), "the other upgrades", meaning that I

experimented with weight reduction as opposed to armor?

You have a very selective

memory...

Vlad, PvP mongrel. PvP anytime, anywhere.

Past member of clan n0x, now converted to OP's side, and, I am hope, friendship.

Currently looking for a clan, or to remake n0x with some newer, stronger members.

• This conversation needs to stop here.

Vlad see me in

the server when you can please.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

Originally posted by Gunny
    This conversation

needs to stop here.

indeed

The day has come that Death will never be at peace and will all ways be at the mercy of others