I go server vide KOS for a week!

There are 44 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• @ Rubby: that is the coolest sig! I would love to know how you do that...

@

Raven19: what time are you on? Since you're so willing to suit up in a body bag, I might

as well give you a hand... :D

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• i show up if i like to (usually its about 15.00 GMT when i came in and then i stay who

long i want)

did i miss something here?

@OP well dident you

now that prokiler is the brother of Laserjet 8)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Pandora to kill someone in NY even if its because they have killed someone in NY

themselves is still against the server rules and two wrongs dont make a right just wait

untill they leave NY

@OP well dident

you now that prokiler is the brother of Laserjet

i did know
    but do you

judge other ppl because of their family members?

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• kuku! OP no laser wery good but if he says samsing like that i will aswer him

like that 8)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.

kuku! OP no laser wery good but if he says samsing like that i will aswer him

like that

i meened i now him good and i dont judge any of their family

membrs,i just dont like prolooser :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• oh yea thanks dark, didn't mean to

say that, like I said, my english is bad, anyway, i edited it to say that i will kill him if

he kills people in NY, it doesn't say I will kill him in NY ;)

but I will ask

permission to kill him in NY if Op or SP is on

however dark, I'm not stupid, do not

lecture me, that is one thing that i hate

• hey, easy pal.

I didn`t say anything to u Raven. He`s`just jealous & he wants me off from the server. So he

talks shit so every1 is mad @ me.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• ok man i forgiw you :D

but were was you all the time i havent seen you since donave explosion not at school and

even not her

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• this was a funy evening after i jumped out of the arena

i saw Gunny flying arond (i thought thats ease meet he!he! so killed him) after he told i

would die we fighted preadi long and in the end we decide theat is a draw :D

after

theat (I have to admit that it was a little rude ,but who cares) i killed wavey and marc

bomber :D:D:D
    and after bomer meat me agen i shooted him agen and won :D:D:D

:D muahahahaha theat was fun

@all i havent see anywone killing me ,i meen i am on

KOs so get me and kill me and dont be freandly to me ther are only 4 day`s left so hury and

KILL ME [6]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• Yeah you killed me when I was PM'ing a noob to help him. So I

had no chance to defend myself.

And without warning you attack. So whatever happens

to you from this day forward, do not drag your fellow DC into this mess.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• NO offens but until i am on KOS my Clan m8`s have nothing to do with me,they even hunt

me :D
    and after this 4 day you will have a little suprise of my gunny ;)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• too late

wavey was afk and marc tried to help a new player... you attacked them

in custodian while you never had a permission to be there

to say that its ok because

you put urself on KOS is just a poor excuse... every1 could say then im KOS can do every

shit i want

what you have done was just stupid - the same way it is stupid to think

that you could ever beat an experienced r39 or BG
    your actions will have consequences...

not only for you

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I was being nice to you Raven. Not anymore.

Your intentions have other

motives behind them, you are not trying to have fun, you are trying to escalate things into

a full scale conflict.

R_39 will deal with you.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Ohhhh! camon

guy ok!ok! i now ist wasent nice i appoligise to all and as i sed ther ar no due to my Clan

m8 i acted on my self as i was bored and to not let this go out of order i will pay to

bomber and wavey 20 mill as comensation! are you guys fine with this?

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation: