StarLancer community

There are 35 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by supercars.

• I dont know about drugs cause I never addicted to them..let

me think what Im addicted too...uhhhmmm, oh..yes..pc games (space sim) :( damm I need a

doctor or health center

Oh, I forgot how dangerous was to shot down torpedoes close

to your ship [10] Man Im too rusty, goin to need to spend more hours in the sim [11]

Well, anyone out there should try StarLancer and you will see what I

mean...

See you in space...

RG...trans..out

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• ill be online and rdy to fight every

evening now... just give me a call

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Ive been playing the demo and its fantastic the

graphics are slightly dated by modern standards but for playability its awesome i cant wait

till i get it and a joystick

• I wanna

play!!!

How
    When
    Where
    What

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Whatever...

Need a gun,shield or any piece of equipment?Need a tour around Crossfire? You came to the right place! The *at corporation has the best prices and outstanding quality.We offer tour guides throughout Crossfire for very small fees. Contact me or any player with *at tag for details. :pimp:

• RGHawk got his first 4 training lessons yesterday

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I want to thanks OP for taking the time to give me my

first trainning lessons. I want to say that playing Starlancer normal campaign, demo, and

sim is nothing compare of playing the multiplayer version. If you guys has the chance to

play the SL MP, I encourage you to do it but be aware if you didnt have this kind of

experience with this type game before. There are a lot to things to learn and of course, you

will be using a Joystick (which is a really wonderful experience after being a while of not

using it myself) It just feel natural and free...

Well, I going to be practicing to

improve my flying skills in SL and there is much to assimilate from these first 4

lessons.

OP, Thanks again m8 and I invite the community to give it a try so you will

see what Im talking about.

Saying goodbye from the SL arena until next

time.

RG

• ^^ np
    was good

feeling to be trainer again

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• as long you enjoyed it...

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• I hav downloaded the trail version of Starlancer........ WHAT A F***ing gr8 game!!!! how did i ever miss this!!! reminds me a bit of the Wing Commander series a bit :D.
    Anyway, having played it i am now placing a order on the net to get a copy of this game. hopefully i'll see u all server-side there soon :)

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• Well i finally managed to install SL on the my system. Seems my DVD drive is on its way out so i'll just hav to replace it as soon as. Are you guys still doing online SL?? if u r when and mind if i join u :D:D:D

<-------ONCE AGAIN ARISING FROM THE ASHES. ONCE MORE TO KICKS THE CSF's ASS TO THE NEXT SECTOR.------>

http://i024.radikal.ru/0810/0b/985e1e888a76.jpg

<-----------------------------------------------DC Phoenix - General [866][865][866]---------------------------------------------->

[21] Intel Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz - Asus P5KC M/B - Ati Sapphire HD3870 512Mb GDDR4 Graphic Card - Ballstic 4x1Gb DDR2 1066Mhz RAM - 1 x 160GB + 1 x 250Gb SATA HDD - 2 x DVD-R/W Drive - Jeantech Orchid 575w PSU - iCute Custom Case - ACER P223w 22" Widescreen Monitor - Wireless Keyboard And Mouse - 5.1 Surround Sound Setup - Take Pride In Your System And Build It Yourself [21]

• well it was supposed to be running but since nobody did ask me anymore...

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• my SL is being a pain ,ive reinstalled it 5 times now and still bloomin crashes:(

• Well, finally Im getting my new joystick (logitech) this Thursday. Here, at my country. you dont find easily any joystick at the computer shops just gamepads (you have to order the JS) My old one wasnt working fine anymore eventhough I ve been using it to play JumpGate and Evochron (some buttons doesnt respond plus the roll and pitch function of the stick is not working ok/ 80%) Anyway, my new joystinck is not as good as my old at 100% functionality but it will be good enough to get back in the game ...

As for the people having trouble, if you have connection issue 90% chances is your firewall but if you have crashes issue it might be your SL copy or video config. (remember SL is an old game and it does have some issue with new video card)

Anyway, Ill pm you guys when I completly back in the game...

RG...out

PS: OFFTOPIC: could the splash damage also be torpedoes explosion for the new CF 1.6? ...That would give some realistic situation when you try to blowup a torpedo in FL :D

• I also died as I got to close to a Torpedo. :P:(X(;( [3] [2] [8]

THE FASTEST ONE