Banned

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ringotwin.

• HELP! I was banned on Crossfire! I have done absolutely nothing wrong that would endanger or do anything that would possibly harm the server or other people, today I was just heading to New London in my train doing an Engine componant run from Planet New London to Thames Outpost for extra creds, and the night before, I was shooting up nomads for their energy blasters to help the new people. So I do not think I have done anything wrong ;(

L+ Ratio

• Ok I have just reinstalled Freelancer Crossfire 2.0 (After hours of trying different installations), and entered my ID in, and realised it was still banned, please help unban ;(

And during the time I was actually on the Application it was really glitchy and slow

Edit by Forlon
    Unbanned. If happen again OP need to check logs.

• the ban reason is always due to a bad installation. I already told ya to check whether you have antivir or windows file protection active. Either one of both might corrupt your installation. Bad installations are protocolled quite often for various number of players - these sooner or later automatically lead to a ban.

It must not be by purpose but antivir or the file system protection corrupt your installation automatically when the daily updates are loaded.

signature.png

• Hi m8 think I met u in custodian in one of my iDs
    You'll have less trouble with getting banned. Mind u it will still happen once in a while that u will get the autoban.
    Make sure after u do your FL install hopefully a clean one
    Place all directories to do with FL including the mod Manager dir in your Antivirus exception list .... so the files are not scanned when your system is being checked.
    I have placed in the exception list everything to do with FL including any and all installation files that I keep on the hard drive.
    Good Luck ....... see u in space. U probably allready know but if not you findem Alien Organisms will give u the best legal trade with the train.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)

• Welcome m8

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)