I am stuck with "Old Graphics Card support" graphics

There are 26 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by MuG3N.

• You mean red, another color, then back to red again? Yes that's exactly what I did. Red don't work. It's not only white squares, some have different colors, like for example the opening cut scene in the Freeport 7 system has little green squares floating all around.

My guess is that something went wrong when flmm did it's thing.

Something I notice is that when I installed it on my laptop which runs windows 7, I had some options that weren't there when I installed it on my desktop which runs Windows XP SP3. Perhaps that has something to do with it...

• we solved that by using mips
    but effects by default were mip0

the use of mips is not really an option since the texture quality suffers on larger distances

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• it might solve it but causes lod bugs

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• also sorry but I am so done with reinstalling the mod, so I really don't want to take anymore chances where I might have to reinstall. I can make due with the colors I have available. Thank you though, I appreciate the gesture. ^^

That being said, if there is no chance I'll have reinstall, I'd love to help you to test it so people who might have this problem in the future have an easy fix to go to.

Hmm but I just gave my friend his flashdrive back, so now I have nothing to transfer files with :(