New Clans?

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Destroying Angel.

• Ok, since I'm seeing some new faces around here.

If you are new to a clan or forming a new clan, will you please post who you are and

your clan name here, so we can all get to know who you are?

Thanks,

Gunny

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• :))
    I

didn't realy want to spam up the forum by posting a new thread just to intro myself..so I

thank Gunny for opening this up. And also thank him for giving me [BMG]Morg and [BMG]_Bear a

warm welcome in Crossfire space... same for other people who have flown with and chatted

with us over the last week.. Aeon and [TOJO].. as well.

[BMG] is not a clan..just a

small group of two freelancers who have been flying and gaming together a long time. We

belong to the ol' fogie group (gaming has been my inside hobby since before the Tandy

TSR-80 or the first Apple) and realy are not likely candidates for clan hood.

Just

want to say Crossfire is without a doubt the best mod and server out there and we have tried

all the "major conversions". Even admins and devs from other mods have told me

that.

Without a doubt this community should be ENCOURAGED and strengthened knowing

that you have a good core of veteran players, a great mod, and a game that is an oldie but

goodie with more life left in it. Have been involved in and around many gaming comms over

the years, they all have their share of probs cause thats just the human condition...but fun

is the goal...and Crossfire is a fun place to fly. Nuff said.

See ya in space.. 8)

[SIZE=4]May your lines be straight and your battles decisive ...[/SIZE]

• Hi everyone. I am from PiA clan(PiA_Fallen_Angel).

Well i am like a sort off newbie. I come to CF 3 months ago and i need to admit that i am

better then i expect i will be. This is all thanks to Darkstalker and other PiA members and

to Sa'jet for yesterday traning where i learnd so much.
    You guys helped me so

much.
    Thank you all guys. :)):)):)):)):)):)):)):))

• I will run a militia clan

when I get the 2 or 3 people I need to lead it. Unfortunately it's hard to find the type

of people I need that are not already in a clan. People in other clans can join but their

other clan probably will not like them in another clan.

• there are plenty of freelancers out there

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• yea, but I'm looking for leaders who are committed, responsible,

contributing, patient, and other things. That takes out about 98.5% of all freelancers

• still, a good 1.5% is out there. Eventhough I

do think there are more good people than you might think.

See you in

space,

RG...out

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• Speaking of which, there have been some new pirates showing up in 19 making for some

good PVP the past 3 nights....

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• From what I gather there is no OFFICIAL Smuggler clan so once I have my bearings again in CF I will be forming one :) I am not sure what to call it. I know that I want it to be a neutral clan, selling there services to anyone. The smugglers I had in mind could consist of people who don't necessarily want to go around fighting other clans and would have just as much fun running from police and selling our wares to the highest bidder!

I already know the Clans Motto: "Be hard to find, be harder to catch!" :D

Clan: ~TR~ "The Runners" Characters: [CYBORG] [Nostromo] Allied Clan: -=UG=- "United Guardians"

"See ya space cowboy!"

• That's great to hear, we need more smugglers around here.

On a side note,
    holy crap that's one hell on a necro.

SMG_myric, SMG_RDaneel, SMG_MULTIVAC

Interested in joining SMG? PM me

Those people who think they know everything
    are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

- Isaac Asimov

• i remember u talked abbout that 2 sec before the server crash last nigth gunny :biggrin:

ok i have mailed this thread to my clan m8's lets see how it goes :thumbup:

i have added my charracter's in my signature now :thumbsup: .

my charracthers back in 1.7 was "GrandAndreasK" shomting. :squint:

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

Edited once, last by [UR]GrandAndreasK ().

• Ok I decided to call my smugglers clan: 'The Runners' (the name says it all)

Thnx to GrandAndreask for an early morning chat and helping me decide on a name, As there are no members as of yet I will ask for friends to point would-be smugglers in my direction.

I will create the new characters soon as possible and join in some PvP to sharpen my evasive manoeuvring skills :P and don't forget to RP with me if you spot me in your system and want to have some fun :D

Clan: ~TR~ "The Runners" Characters: [CYBORG] [Nostromo] Allied Clan: -=UG=- "United Guardians"

"See ya space cowboy!"