Help needed: Ship's name

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by AZ09.

• So I've been dying to find this ship:

and all of my effort into looking through the wiki have been for naught, can't find it anywhere.
    So is that ship even obtainable in game? Or do I need to wait for CF2.0 to come out?

• THIS is NOT and never was an ingame ship. As well as the whole system is not in the game. ^^

Thats a piece of artwork for one of the starting screen (the last one ?) from CF 1.9 (if I remember correctly). This has changed in CF 2.0 to another (title: The Last Stand). :)
    Would need to ask OP, where he got it from ^^

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• ... make a nice ship model with some cool textures .... and show it here .... who knows ... :)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• So is that ship even obtainable in game? Or do I need to wait for CF2.0 to come out?

Second part is definitely wrong as CF 2.0 (beta) was released 6 months ago ... link (for proper install could be good read here). Ship on picture seems is only a wreck ... hmm, may little looks like Ragnarok (admin ship) or Stinger. CF 2.0 have more new ships designs, so is possible that there is something which will give even closer match.

• :O. Why didn't OP give the download page the link to 2.0? Or moddb's download page? All I see is 1.9.

Also if there's any staff's reading this, I suggest you guys move the file to some hosting online. Maybe Mega is a good choice, since it's kinda ad/premium-free

• It is not on ModDB because CF2.0 was released as "Beta" and it still need some work (Multiplayer). But SP is fully working and finished and also mod on server works good.

It is only here for download, because is assured that you get correct file. Is planned to add upload also on ModDB once is "Beta" ended.

• I had a ship model like this but it never made it into the game

It is not planned to host the mod download outside the SWAT-Portal or Moddb (when final version gets released)
    At moddb are news displayed to inform about the BETA release and where to get the mod.

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!