pandy

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Pandora.

• b4 he can post some shit here my point of view:

to be

edited later....

I don't fear anything.
    [SIZE=1] - Remy Bonjasky[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]AMD64 X2 4200+ | 1024 RAM | 9700 GS | MSI K8N SLI Platinum, nForce4 SLI | 1,2 TB | 22"CRT | FL@1280x960x32bit@xxx fps | XP with SP2 [/SIZE]

Freelancer Videos: [ Movie 1 ][ Movie 2 ][ Movie 3 ]

• my

comments: it was late, maybe i overreacted too much BUT i hate swearing people, calling me

names and take me for a ride.

I don't fear anything.

[SIZE=1]AMD64 X2 4200+ | 1024 RAM | 9700 GS | MSI K8N SLI Platinum, nForce4 SLI | 1,2 TB | 22"CRT | FL@1280x960x32bit@xxx fps | XP with SP2 [/SIZE]

• here's your point of view Grinder, you told

me to leave, you fired warning shots.

here's my point of view, you told me to leave,

I said ok, on my way out you fired at me, I thought screw you asshole for firing at me for

doing what you said.

ende.

[203] [203]

• and swearing? everyone

here swears, even the almighty Op, and don't say we're allowed to swear on the forums and

not on the server, if so when did that start? I've been swearing on the server ever since I

started playing on it, nobody's ever said anything before, also it's just dumb ta boot,

the idea that we're allowed to swear on the forums and not the server, as if the same

people who go on the forums arent the same people on the server.

• you gotta change your policy toward dealing with intrudors Grinder,

you tell them to leave, they say ok, then you kill them anyway? wtf is wrong with you? you

only kill them if they say no or don't say anything at all, big dummy.

Oh

and my name isn't Pandy. :P

• why i fired: u tried to escape with your ship from me, not to leave

custo.

and you had whisky on board... this whisky is BG only -.-

edit: oh,

and pleas stop insulting other people.

I don't fear anything.

• uh, no I didn't have anything in my hold, no whiskey, no

light arms, if you didn't notice I just came from Blood, the logical place for someone to

sell light arms, and why would I take a shipment of whiskey to neutro? that is where I was

heading if you don't recall, the normal place to sell would be the planet behind Blood.

Oh, also it's funny how you posted screenshots of the other stuff as proof, but when it

came to saying I had whiskey on board, you didn't have a screenshot of that, funny that

in'nt it?

• eh... stop lying! you had whisky on board! i was a

little bit thirsty so i could loot some of your loot! and there where a lot of

whisky...

well, read your post

again. in the first part you say you didn't have whisky on board. but in the second part

about sceenshots it seems that you said you had whisky on board? you just backstab

yourself.

I don't fear anything.

• ooOOooh, getting desperate to dig up more bullshit Grinder? :D why

don't you quote the exact line that I said I had wiskey on board instead of quoting the

entire thing, you're so full of crap ya know that Grinder.

edit: I noticed you

edited that post a lot Grinder, what? could'nt think of a way to explain yourself a little

clearer?

• i edited once -.-. and i hate multiposts...

and pleas stop

insulting me.

I don't fear anything.

• go pandora!

w00t 4

BG kos list! join the fun!

i feel your annoyance though about him opening fire when

doing as told, several have a bad rep for that ...except BG_Lotto, and BG_Buffy, maybe a

couple others that i have somewhat befriended in the past...
    what ever happened to

BG_Lotto? He was a nice guy... where did he go and why?!

--nitr0x

ps. good

points u got pandora, like about swearing and stuff... if they dont want it, they should not

do it... at least half of the almighty clan, led by "Call me 'God'" curse all over the

place...
    and yeah, "assholes" is a good description for what u encountered today...

especially that fucking "talk to the hand" crap... woo whee, thats really getting on my

nerves :P roflmao

• hehe, thanks nitrox, glad to still have at least one

friend left, I'm sure by now Grinder has gone off and told everyone he can about what

happened. Oh and Grinder, I'll stop insulting you when you stop trying to dig shit on me

up, let's just agree to disagree, leave me alone and I'll leave you alone, try anymore

bullshit and I will show everyone how it is bullshit.

• Context, it is important and Grinder, you just make my day. You

didnt behave in the way that a BG suppose too. Instead of making your point, you just has

shown us the way SOME BGs behave under server pressure or who knows...

Example, No

ever I've seen any BGs shooting at someone in Custodian when that person agrees to leave

the system. Not even a warning shoot. On the contrary, even sometime SOME BGs have had an

strong tone, they always show the courtesy to let you leave the system without any shots.

They showed respect to a fellow player

Even OP has shown courtesy despite all this

wild frenessy going on in the server this times.

Thank you

again

Sincerely,

RG

PS: I gues this conflict is getting into everybody

nerves.

PS2: I am aware of custodion rules kill on site, but that didn't stop some

BGs to show the courtesy and respect that a fellow player deserve. Moreover, eventhough a

player could not deserve that courtesy, a gentlemen will be always a gentlemen and he will

show some at the end.

PS3: edited post for some grammar corrections...

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• You guess

right...

First it was amusing, seeing two heads crashing against each other, but it

lost it´s style after two posts...
    It became a flaming-touch and flaming is forbidden on

forums cause it ruins everybody´s nervs...

Isn´t it something to handle on the server

?
    If someone doesn´t want to follow the rules - shoot him, don´t post that quick (that

shit)
    If someone shoots you cause not following some rules and you feel bad about it -

come back and shoot him...

And the discussion, whether there was whiskey or not -

for me, it´s like the last try to give my fault a reason...

Send yourself a mail,

mates - saying: "calm down honey - at least, it´s a game..."

• ill say this only once so listen carefully

you

accused me using insults right? then where did i do that, when did i do that and who did i

insult?
    all i see are empty accusations like if i would now say "all these guys on the

server are cheaters"... i can prove this? no... is it true? no... so i wont even say

this

if i have something to say i get a proof first and for sure i wont start

insulting others in a way many of you ppl did here and im damn sure that the BGs wont do

it
    and i have warned even you pandora when you were in BG

i ignored many of the

insults here on the forum and on the server but these times are over now... i really have

enough of it and i will start to ban every1 who is not going by the rules now
    i wont give

a warning... i dont care who you are or in which clan you are... if you break the rules you

will loose every right to play on the server or to visit this forum
    you ppl forced me to

do this and now i wont care about you anymore

oh and about the custodian rules... we

dont do any warnings... every1 can read the rules and it is not our problem if you decided

not to read them or just ignore them... pandora knew the rules good enough... and most

others did aswell
    nobody of you has the right to judge us for what we do with OUR own

system and other clans on the server do exactly the same

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Yeah, everyone insults sometimes but that is all that u can do Pandora. [3]

[35] [27] DC_[SW-Capt.]_FiReLove [27] [35]

• About CUstodian rulez, you own people has chosen to behave in a different way almost all

the time. DO you know why, because they know about courtesy and respect. Even you, why didnt

you shot me down at tohoku? it wasnt because we were not at war, it was because I wasnt

involved at the battle in the station at the time. That is courtesy, yes, you have it from

time to time :D BG_Lotto also, I passed through custodian when I was lvl 41 and he told to

me to leave so I left, no shots, no insult, etc. Next, I enter again, BG_Petrus ask me to

leave so I left (eventhough that was my mistake but Petrus didnt know about it) no shooting,

no problem...CHAOS show me courtesy too, yes Jib. The first time I posted in this forum I

wanted to kill this guy because the way he replied. Then, I got to know him a little better,

and he is not a bad guy (eventough he has his temper :D ) Pia_Darkstalker, really good guy

too and pretty supportive in the game, agood friendship has born here. Nitrox, he seems such

as bigshot, but I has the time to pvp with him and he came out to be a good person too.

Chaos_Suryeon, he got out of his way to go to hiruga and get me out of there. Xpu3onpa3 show

me the ways for trading at sigma-19 in this mode. BG_Nikki, nice lady and also supportive.

Her and BG_Lotto show the way of trading at vespus. Many good people from different clans. I

just know and deal with few, but that was enough to make a choice of

staying.

Listing, your made this mod, rules are rules, and they should not be broken

(I agree on that) but rules change from time time because they has to fit and satisfy your

community that is constantly changing. That is why Laws change from time to time. Countries

evolved and some rules/laws dont fit its countries needs anymore.

The only thing I

want now is to solve this conflict, after that, it would be nice to all you BOSSES sit down

in the round table and discuss your rules. OP, this community has evolved and you shared

this mod to this community (you chose to do that, no one forced you) So now you should deal

with this community and try to find what is best for them but this only could be known by

talking to them.

Now, you could go the other way, I made this Mod, and this rules

were made by the community long ago so I wont change them. That is your choice, and every

choice has its own consequences...

You know what, I got tired, it seems words to the

wind and I guess everyone is feeling judge from what I said. I will keep reading the post

but I will post no more. I came up with a proporsal to solve this conflict because that is

the least I could do for this community now. I hope, some of you would come with more

proporsals to solve this conflict. I just goin to retired with the

nomads...

Sincerely,

RG...out

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• never change a rule

which is good for the majority

and hawk - i kill ppl in custodian coz its my

job... defending BGs home... outside of this system i dont have to kill ppl if i dont want

or if i feel that its wrong... ive never killed some1 without a good reason not even my

worst enemies

its a matter of fairplay

but if you think i wouldnt have tried

to solve this problem in a peaceful way then ur wrong... i tried to talk to jib in game and

on msn just to see more of those posts just a few minutes later
    you can ask

Chaos_Sorinake about my tries to talk with jib and prevent the worst and offering my

friendship
    even if such talkings would happen now... the same shit would start all over

again a few days later

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Originally posted by Fireboy
    Yeah, everyone insults sometimes but

that is all that u can do Pandora. [3]

looks who's talking :rolleyes: