Ridiculous war

There are 74 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gunny.

• well what should i say... dragon is not here to give you an answer... but for me

such conditions to end the war are a totally no-go if you ask me... i mean they even cut

back the rights as a serverclan on CF

but like i said... i have no right to do any

decisions for DC so its time to wait now until dragon is back

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• We are working in a solution here to avoid a war that

would destroy any server. It happen in the past and it could happen again and OP knows about

this kind of problems from what I read in the forum.

Wavey, you accused me in space

that I dont read about the whole issue, that I should read more into the forum, watch the

screany, etc, when you were standing there with other BGs watching us fighting each other

like monkeys. Excuse me, I read the forums, maybe my first 2 or 3 post were out of place

because I was new and still new in this community which I chose to state and I recognised

all support given by several people to keep this server running. And screanies mean nothing

as we know it because if you dont have whole dialogue, even the whole context of what you

are discussing, you could missinterpreted the whole idea, discussion or dialogue. It is like

taking a 100 pages book and read page 80, 81,82 to try to make out what is the book

about.But I do have respect and honor. I understand that I can play here by GRACE because I

can not pay any money to help the server until next year ' cause my country have a currency

control exchange policy where you can spend no more than $2500 per year with your credit

card. I respect every single detail. I respect the given courtesy by other fellow players

and the few i know they know me well enough that i like to be fair enough to

anyone.

@to everyone..The reason I make this proporsal was that it came to this end:

A major conflict between DC and CHAOS. Now the question who fault that it came to this end

is? Well, For what I read should be everybody (no names thanks - we are not going to start

flaming each other) A lot of people made wrong desicions and you have to live with it. We do

that in real life, we do that when we are gaming. I wont go into details on that because I

dont want to offend anyone else. But I can tell you this, there are people that have a well

good root of convictions while others just want to play their way (did i answer now your

questions?)

Anyway, in a few words. The problem end up with a major conflict between

DC and CHAOS. Les try to solve this conflict. Then, after that, you, THE BOSSES, could seat

down in the round table and start to talk a way to solve and avoid this kind of mess in the

future. Revise your rules with each clan, vote on unanimous vote (yes, it can be

acomplished) to keep the good ones and remake the bad ones so you would have an unified

server were rules that can be applied to everyone equally and fair enough. Just remember,

when you write your rules, think about everyone in the community.

@about shoting a

pirate on site... Lets faces it, a real pirate would not have its clan tag to show to every

one in space. So if you were to imply to shot a pirate when you see it, I told you, we

should not wear tags everywhere we go. COme on, how come every one knows in what secret

society I m in, it would not be a secret society anymore. On the other hand, military clan

have to wear their tag because they represent the enforcer. They are the police and have to

show you their batch when they catch you doing something wrong. Getting back to criminals,

If i know every criminal in the world because when they present themselve say: "Hello, I am

the queen smuggler, i rob your rolex last time we meet" every criminal would be in jail by

now(correction, it would not be enough room for them). However, in this case, we accept the

clan tags to be a pirate because is the rule in this game, but wouldnt be fair that without

doing nothing to anyone, you shoot me on site cause I have a flag instated by a server rule

(note: clant tag are not bad, they help to organise the server for many normal and special

occasions). Real world is no so clean and that is why we come here, to have fun...to play a

game. Will we get into a mess from time to time? YES, we are human, even in a

game...

Anyway, I still have a lot to say but I want to get to the point. It would

be nice to know what DC have to say about Jib replied. WHat they think, what new input they

could add...

Sincerely,

RG...out

PS: All ideas expresed in this post is

my own, and only my own doing

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• If someone threatens me or my clan I will get

annoyed.
    I only posted screenies because i was accused of lying about it.
    forget this

context crap if someone says something they should be damn sure what they mean.

• I dont hold anything personal to your clan either you.

Moreover, some people in your clan has shown courtesy and respect than a fellow player

deserve even though I was the enemy.

About CONTEXT, it is important because

eventhough this is a game, the people behind the computer are humans. And Humans has the

need to communicate. To communicate your ideas and your feelings about any topic you need to

have the whole picture in front of you to be as much accurate as you could be. If somebody

tell me something and show me what it suppose to be some prove about what he is telling, I

would not take his facts at once. I would investigate because just with a little twist in

your facts (intentional or not) you could be saying a lot different story from what it

is...that is why I read the forums, I read many posts around, to find the closest to the

true. Not to find my truth, your truth, anyones truth, but just the plain TRUTH which just

one in any case.

I dont wat to get into this discussion because my point of view

about what is going on and why could be considered as radical to many. I just want to solve

this conflict. Jib already answer, it could be crazy, but it is there at least. I agree with

OP on one point from his last post, lets wait for DC to show and give their

proporsal.

You know what I do bother to write all this things because I DO CARE.

Freelancer was not as good as I expected when it came into the market. But the modding,

preciosus lord, that it is great. When I crossed path with crossfire mod, I love it. The

community has been really good to me and I have meet good people here across the world.

GREAT MOD. Lets solve this conflict and then sit down in the round table and solve other

matters that what it seems to me, they are old bounds that have not been healed

completely.

SIncerely,

RG

PS: ABout context, since you make such a

noise about the importance, it is not the same to say: "It is crazy" than "It could be

crazy"
    DOesnt matter what language you use to write those two sentences, they are

completely different. Now, If we take a paragraph, then a page, then a book, imagine how

different it could be at the end!!!

PS2: I guess I make my point again about the

COntext. You could see I edited some posts. The reason I did that was that I wrote CONTEST

instead of CONTEXT. So, since Wavey read the whole post, he did understand that I meant to

write was the word CONTEXT and NOT CONTEST by CONTEXT. Therefore, CONTEXT is really

important to understand what someone is trying to say to you. Not always the context of a

writing is explicit but many times could be implicit.

[4] Don't argue, [3] Just do it

• You mean, you cant pay more of $2500 as a whole

with a single credit card or with all your credit cards or just that you cannot pay to

foreign holders that amount per year?
    That does apply to foreign residents in your

country?

Sorry the offtopic, but i am curious about this matter.

BTW, "GRACE"

"HUMAN" "TRUTH", all this arguing is rather mystical, dont you think?

Well then, why

i enjoy of crossfire-fl:

It is a space game.

It is a exploration, build up and

fight game.

It is a cooperative game and comunication between players is very

good.

It is international.

It is for all ages.

I am talking with a lot

and interesting people, and feeling growing simpathy and appreciation for most of them. Who

knows? perhaps i'll get some friends.

And most important ... I just enjoy

it.

So lets compromise, dont make such a fuss of little meaningless things and play

and let play.

:D:D:D:D:tongue:

• @ Op: i didnt ask u.... i

am waiting to hear from SOME1 in dc.... do they have the addy of this forum?

• Probably you will hear this from other DCs in swat forums -

NO WAY

• [690] ... so unreasonable.

Well, if thats all the

compromise you can afford, i see no near end to this.

Btw, I enjoy the fights. :D

:D:D

• ehh... what am i missing here?

....Did anyone say it was our final negotiating

position?

Geez!

Some1 else, not in dc, bg, or chaos pls: Is this rocket

science??

• Who says it was 350 mil? Perhaps the price was low...... very

low.... perhaps we got it all back.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• well nitro, if you will

notice, your transactions are not very discrete...

"19 DC_[Col.]_Shadow_Hunter

79 $287,596,833" says the serverstats, right now, a few days ago it was about 10 ranks

higher, and about 100m more, and that was approximately a 350m increase from shadows totals

a couple days before i learned of the hiring... so 350m (which was said on the server by DCs

and BGs alike if i recall) is well proved here, (also nitros funds seemed to drop around the

same time) (i know these things cuz im obsessed with the serverstats, and knowing where i

rank, and monitoring others progress).

'Perhaps the price was low' -- no

comment

'perhaps we got it all back' -- perhaps... though the serverstats i copied

are the latest, which is less than 12 hrs old im sure, correct me if im wrong... looks the

funds remain where they were, but there is amout 100m less than immeadiately after you

transfer... maybe you got 100m back, maybe it was used by shadow, orr i suppose, like he

should do, he prolly started paying the DCs that were participating...

think about

it, we are not idiots around here in Casius

• little late but eh, just

got back from some legal stuff on the east coast.

@Nitrox
    I only said that cause

usually when we hear your opinion in these matters, not that it isnt appriciated (at least

to me it is), its always saying war war we should go to war! (and the reason i out it in a

sentence like that was to add some humor)

• Nitro

said:

price was low...... very low.... perhaps we got it all

back.

Geez i would hope so, lol.....

cause u ended up spending alot more time and effort over this than u would have fighting us

in sig19... (but then u had a chance of losing those battles now and then... unthinkable to

the bg command... beter go hire some help, lol).

Doesnt matter. Doesnt matter what

others besides dc think of our event proposal. All that matters is dc refuses to reply about

it so has no interest in ending the war by fair fight... Why should they as long as they

have bg propping them up, lol.....

So it will continue, and prolly widen when bg

realizes we wont do the declaring so they must do it themselves... Cause this was always

part of their plan anyway.

Well if u want to try and "punish" us, go right ahead.

Frankly were sick of all your personal attack bullshit, fake reasonings, and posturing.

If we dont hear from some1 in dc leadership by the end of today we will assume the

offer to have a Battle Event to end this clanwar between dc and Chaos has been rejected by

dc. The offer will then be removed; and it will continue to be a regular clanwar... By

definition a fight to the death of one clan or the other.

Is this what u ppl wanted

by dising the offer for no reason other that to piss on anything we proposed? Delay works in

our favor as well.

We made fair offers for compromise, which were rejected out of

hand, causing the war in the first place. We offered to end it quickly and fairly, again

ignored..... And op then said some snide remark about some1, (WP Clan i think) doing that

only when they were losing, lol... he said himself it wasnt even his business, yet he

couldnt help saying that.... Mr. neutral admin, the same guy who goes to our system Casius

(...while we are already busy fighting a battle againsta both dc and bg's), and makes

server-wide announcements taunting us, deliberatly tryiong to provoke us.

I suggest

this: If some1 tries their best to infuriate another person, to provoke them, then they

should be punished as well as the person provoked. Because it is a low, disgusting tactic

without honor.... In fact, their clan members should punish the person themselves. About the

same as ppl who sit by a dock waiting to be shot at, lol...

The bg continue to

interfere in our lawfull clanwar, to help their allies but they refuse to declare war...

Instead they use underhanded tactics and personal attacks and set-up jobs to try and wear us

down first...

Well those kind of tactics only strengthen our resolve, and show the

new ppl why we have all the reasons in the world to distrust op and bg.

• Talk to the hand jib, i'm sick of your

fake reasoning.

12.gif

It's just a game, and it will always remain a game

• 350 mil ? true or not true....float that my

way.....my 4 months tour (for the 4th time), at war (real), left me broke in this

game!!

....Then again, nevermind, I'm not going to owe anyone anything......I'll

make my own way.

See you dudes and dudettes in space.

Gunny Out

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.