Completed Crossfire 2.0

There are 12 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Rexor.

• Hello, I just completed (Single Player) Crossfire 2.0. I must say, it was well done and an enjoyable mod to play. The storyline was creative and continued along with the vanilla game. I appreciate the hard work of the development team and congratulate them on a job well done. :salutes Thanks guys, Tinmann

Edited once, last by tinmann ().

• Yes, is a great mod. Thanks to all who are made it! Outstanding work!

BTW: I almost completed Crossfire 2.0 second time. Some new missions/planet was added. It seems that the makers of Crossfire not to finished their work yet :)

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

• ... well, it's still :beta: ... in a way.

CF is like a "house" we all live in. But ... as you might know ... if you a house, especially if self-build : it is NEVER finished :P

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

Edited once, last by AZ09 ().

• "if you a house, especially if self-build : it is NEVER finished"
    I know because great things never be finished :salutes

• like announced the mod is build in a way to allow the community work on additional content (new missions)

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• Makers made a great job with MOD and also with this forum!

• I must admit I have not yet made the new SP storyline.

But there is a way to start AFTER the vanilla Freelancer storyline and start directly from the Crossfire added storyline, is it right ?
    If yes : how ?

• I must admit I have not yet made the new SP storyline.

But there is a way to start AFTER the vanilla Freelancer storyline and start directly from the Crossfire added storyline, is it right ?
    If yes : how ?

Use as start point last mission save for 12 vanilla mission.

• [/quote]Use as start point last mission save for 12 vanilla mission.[/quote]

I don't have anymore those savegames ....

BTW : What the hell I'm combining with quotes ???? I can't use them properly !!

• will look where I have a "proper" savegame for you and send it to you ... later today ;)

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• will look where I have a "proper" savegame for you and send it to you ... later today ;)

Nice :) !!! You're always kind, my friend :applaus:

• kk, here is a .zip file containing my Save after completing the vanilla story line. [xattach=5265][/xattach]
    Unzip, put it in your MyGames/Freelancer/Accts/Singleplayer and ... have a look what it offers :) ( ONLY Vanilla stuff - mostly :D )
    ... but I'm sure you will know where to find appropriate additional equipment on the way ;)

then just lift off and the story continues

HAVE FUN

Files

• Save047a.zip

(144.08 kB, downloaded 14 times, last: )

Superint_siggy_new.png

The FUULL catastrophy !