Bad visibility of pointing/targeting symbols while flying against glowing lights in high resolution

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• Hi,

I have problems to see the pointing/targeting symbols when I'm flying against glowing lights or when the system colour is pretty light in high resolution.
    Is there any way to make the visibility of those symbols stronger or maybe thicker without reducing the resolution?
    If not, adding an option to do this would be nice!

Best Regards

walkerjonny

• Well, you can try by changing the cursor type during CF launching... just click at the setting (the big gear symbol at bottom right corner there)...

• I already tried that.
    But because the lines of the cursors are that fine on high resolution they loose the contrast to the surrounding light/background colour.
    Maybe I'm half blind or somewhat like that... :S
    At the moment I'm looking that way while trying to find the cursors: :suchend: :pupillen::schiefguck:
    Maybe I'm too much like a :wissenschaftler: and too less like a :pilot: in real life...
    Maybe I need somewhat like that: :threeeyes::3eyes:

• when using the setting options of the launcher (gear wheel symbol lower left, last entry "MOUSE CURSORS", click little triangle left),
    try the 3rd from below, it's the "fattest" one

... and if you using "Sweet FX" in shader options, hit SCROLL, also reduces the - perhaps - too "shiny" surrounding.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• Thank you for all the hints!
    I'll check them out asap.

About SweetFX:
    It doesn't work for me at the moment. Do I need to install and configure the SweetFX Shader Suite to get it working or are all needed files integrated into CF 2.0 and my graphic card simply doesn't support SweetFX?

• all is integrated into CF

• less the graphic card, ... more its driver ... maybe

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)