No waypoint - Omega 11

There are 10 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Martind Forlon.

• Ok so i was playin CF and after the vanilla i GUESS in chap3. Then i got news about that Blinch guy and looked for info on tripoli shipyard .... then i flew to Omega -11.. Upon entering Omega 11, the mission objective said "Search for hidden objects in the system".
    I waited for very long time and there was no waypoint. When i checked a walkthrough on youtube by Birdtross, he got a waypoint in the mission. I don't get the waypoint.

Btw i am flying a Ragnorak Gunboat.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Hmm, haven't replayed up to that point in SP yet.
    ... and not replayed from such an ... early point in the continuation :D

But generally I would say : some trigger point missed

On these new missions you have to follow the mission way points PRECISELY,
    even if you know a i.e. shorter way to some systems or so, stick exactly to the given waypoints
    to trigger the next action - as giving a new waypoint.

Try again from a system savegame (the one titled "mission24...." or so)
    NOT from a selfmade save.

Btw i am flying a Ragnorak Gunboat.

What you're not supposed to be able at SP at all .... without pimpering with your installation. :hmmmm:
    It's purely MP and purely admin/server police/Galaxy Rangers ONLY.

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• the fact that you are playing with a ragnarok qualifies you for not getting an answer

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• you should start deleting all save games where you had the ragnarok (all that were made after the edited one)
    as they are most likely corrupt.
    If you really want to fly a ragnarok, edit your FL installation so you can just buy it somewhere.
    If you really do that, be careful and back up all files you need to change for that (I think you only need to edit market_ships.ini)

• Ok, sorry I thought you had edited the ship part, but you did only location. That should not corrupt it as far as I know. But after you found that container, did you get a new waypoint or was the mission just gone? I remember having to look for the container without waypoint, and used Birdtross' walkthrough to find it. After I found it the mission progressed as normal.

• Why you simply didnt look on Omega-11 nav-map in wiki? And except this: use ship with faster speed can do some probs in campaign (you was warned)