Crossfire 1.9 1st mission with king in SP graphics glitch near planter pitsburh

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by NucNuc.

• My problem is after helping king in the crossfire 1.9 SP mission when we fly the frieghter of food and medical supplies and get to planet pittsburh I experience graphic lines from the engines and graphics not in the correct spots when landing on that planet and in its space area. I am on a Dell Laptop inspiron N5010 Intel Hd I3 core. What can i do to fix this cause i am new to computers.

• Do you see these "lines" already when leaving Manhatten and during fighting the Order ships ?

Do you see these "lines" on other ships when meeting the freightes at Fort Bush ?

What is at incorrect spots during landing and on the Planet Pittsburgh ?

Could you post some screenshots ? Would be of GREAT help to help you ;)
    (When ingame press "print". A folder "Crossfire shots" will be created automatically in your windows controlled "Picture" / "Own Pictures". Its a .bmp file and quite big. By saving it as a JPG file (i.e. with "Paint" or "irfan viwe" or else) it uses much less space)

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)

• I'm not shur how to make a screen shot but in the 1st single player mission when you help king with the food and supplies and go through the second ring you dock at and arrive at planet pitsburh the thrusters from all ships start making line tracers all over the screen like a laser show of thruster lines is what i see.
    when i land on the planet the area just glitches and does not show up right

• Made screenshot is easy: Press PrtScrn and you will have "ingame" screenshot in C:\Users\user\Pictures\Crossfire Shots\... as .bmp file. For posting it is good idea convert this into .jpg

• Okay, then some things to start with
    -what resolution have you choosen in the CF main menue under "Option", "General", set it to "yuor" resolution with a 32 bit color setting
    -if your .... wait ...uhmmm ...1366 x 768 resolution isn't listed you can set it "by hand"
    -- go to "My Documents/My Games/Freelancer/ " there you find a a file "PerfOptions.ini", open it with notepad
    -- at the bottom you'll find something like[contentbox][Display]
    size= 2560, 1440
    color_bpp= 32
    depth_bpp= 24[/contentbox]--change it manually to[contentbox][Display]
    size= 1366, 768
    color_bpp= 32
    depth_bpp= 24[/contentbox]--now save it there, naming it i.e. "PerfOptions_new.ini"
    --rename -as administrator (!IMPORTANT!) the original to i.e. "PerfOprtions_orig.ini"
    --rename -as administrator (oh said that already) the "new" to just "PerfOptions.ini"

restart CF (also as "administrator") and you should be fine :)

BTW, here some links to threads on this forum that might help you
    1st. How to avoid grafic Problems while playing Freelancer
    2nd. Graphics Issues[Laptop] - SOLVED

Other question :
    with which settings for graphics as desribed here Crossfire 1.9 - Activation did you activate the mod ?

Superint_siggy_new.png

Am I a man ? I am. So - I got married. House, wife, children,everything.
    The FUULL catastrophy !

"MY MACHINE": Win 7 prof 64bit , i7 3770K , vtx HD7950 X-edition , 8 GB DDR3-2400 , Sandisk 256 ultra , 2TB Seagate, BenQ BL2710PT (2560x1440)