There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• launcher did a prepatch today
    i think season 9.5 is very close

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• STO forum discussion is pointing to pre-load of S9.5 art resources (new uniforms, maybe crafting visuals). No real new content in this "season", apart from nerfing the crating system & deletion of exploration maps, so they are pushing it out early from all indications (why not? a P.O.S. doesn't need any real work, after all...). :cursing:

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• tribble patch

signew.jpg

Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,

• The launch of Season 9.5 was posted today on the STO forums; it will come with tomorrow morning's maintenance at 10:00am PDT (just under 22 hours from this posting). Since no official release announcement was made (a Twitter text was posted by a player to the forum), the crafting overhaul is incomplete, and there are no new episodes, this will come as a real shock to many. Craptic must not be proud of their product if they did not give it the usual fanfare beforehand.

I am taking the chance tonite to close up the remaining crafting projects I was planning, because tomorrow none of them will be possible. Of course, the Summer Festival will also close at the same time, so anyone who has been running DOff missions for marks (birds & monkeys), tonite is the time to cash them out. I'm actually glad to see the end of the Summer event, since the server lag has been horrendous in the last couple of weeks... 8|

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• i think you still can trade birds and monkeys at the lobi stores after the update

signew.jpg

Twenty percent skill,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,